Loose weight with minimum effort

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

12 posts
HealthStasia

by HealthStasia on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Re: Loose weight with minimum effort

Counting Calories is one of the easiest and most effective ways to start losing weight fast. drink more water, cut your carb consumption and start lifting weights.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:46 pm

Re: Loose weight with minimum effort

To be honest, I struggle with counting calories. It is too much hard work and takes up needless time. I realize it works for many but not me.

I just try to be sensible with my diet and avoid fattening foods. I also do a lot of walking. But back to what I eat: I stick to vegetables and healthy home-cooked meals. I don't eat much fruit, though. I don't really like fruit. I do tend to eat foods that are good for my gut, too. I won't eat brown bread or museli. I eat foods that keep my body comfortable and gives me energy. I eat for energy, so I can keep active in the daytime. I do sometimes indulge in mini cakes. But that is not often.

Back to counting calories: again, it is time consuming and doesn't take into consideration what foods have been eaten. For instance, I may have consumed 250 calories, but was that from a chocolate bar or bowl of steamed vegetables? It is subjective.

I'd advise anyone wanting to lose weight, do it their own way and re-train their eating habits. There is no short-cut to losing weight. I know it is boring, but effective weightloss must be done slowly over time.

12 posts