Weight loss

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

20 posts
saleem000

by saleem000 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:42 am

Re: Weight loss

1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is regarded as one of the best home remedies for fighting obesity. It is highly rich in fibre, vitamins like vitamin B and C and minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus. Your digestion is improved as well as it helps in detoxification. It is important to know that healthy digestion is an essential pre-requisite for weight loss because it helps your body to get the nutrients required to burn fat. The citric acid that is present in lemons is very effective in burning fat. Therefore, you make lemon juice a part of your daily diet.

2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar is another very popular and effective home remedy to reduce excess weight. It protects you from developing obesity and the use of vinegar as part of your healthy diet can in the long run help in weight loss and diabetes You should have up to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a day. And remember to not exceed this amount because may reduce your blood potassium levels.

3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera can be useful in treating obesity because it stimulates your metabolism, increases energy consumption, and also mobilizes unused fat in the body. It is helpful because it contains more than 75 different biologically active substances. Aloe vera has natural collagen proteins that make the body work harder in order to absorb the proteins. Also, it greatly helps in removing toxins from the digestive system and colon.

4. Green Tea
Green tea is arguably the most popular natural remedy for weight loss. It is rich in polyphenols like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epigallocatechin, and epicatechin gallate which help in slowing down weight gain by limiting fat absorption and increasing the body’s ability to use fat. You should drink about three to four cups of green tea daily to fight obesity.

5. Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper helps in controlling obesity and greatly aids in weight loss. It contains the capsaicin that stimulates your body to burn fat and increase your energy expenditure. Also, it stimulates your digestion and suppresses excess appetite caused by the malabsorption of nutrients in the body.

If you need a nutritionist you can check the hospital list where many good nutritionist practices.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

astyte123

by astyte123 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:30 am

Creating a weight loss diet that caters your own preferences is the golden rule to a successful diet plan. Don’t go for an extreme diet plan just because you’re desperate for a drastic change in your weight – it’s unrealistic and you rarely get to your goal. Ideally, small changes in a healthy direction over time can work magic to your body. Winning Rule: Slow & Steady wins the race in long-term fat loss!
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 am

Be mindful
Eat breakfast
Eat more protein — wisely
Don’t cut out carbs
Don’t ignore calories completely

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:29 pm

JudithJohnson wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:58 am
I'm unsure just how many individuals recognize that we do have to eat some healthful fats, and we do require a minimum of the good cholesterol like
I am on a healthy diet plan and do exercise everyday, my Regenon diet pills works well for appetite control and supports and lot in weight loss that you will find online.
Some fats are healthy indeed, its good to have fats often. The body needs fat just like it needs fibre, protein, carbs, etc. We should have balance and not too much of one thing. Daily.

StepanyanMirkhavoyan

by StepanyanMirkhavoyan on Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:25 pm

want to know
what is the importance of supplement regarding weight loss?

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:39 am

I could be wrong, but I don't think supplements help weight loss. I am sure a lot of people will disagree but that is what I think.

There is no quick fix to losing weight. Training your mind and changing your approach and emotions to food will lose the weight: and keep it off. Short term magazine diets don't work in the long run. The attitude to food needs to change. Noom is a weight loss service that claims to teach you how to view food differently, so that you don't regain weight you've lost.

Because that is the problem with diets: if you're not shown how to approach food, you'll just fall back into old habits and - possibly - end up bigger than before. With supplements: no supplement can burn off body fat. It simply is not possible. You'll just lose water and end up on a toilet feeling very sick. Do NOT use laxatives for that reason. My friend did: and that is what happened.

There are so many supplements and food alternatives claiming to burn off the fat, but only exercise can do that. It is boring, I know, but slow and sure is best. Do also check out Noom.

violar26

by violar26 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:52 am

Balance is key. Fats are hugely important to satiety, as is fibre.

0.8g protein per lb, 0.4g fat per lb, and then the rest in high fibre complex carbs. That's what I do - performance, health and maximising muscle maintenance on a cut.

Avoiding simple carbs and hitting your fat will do a lot to aid satiety and keep you feeling full.
Also, find varying diet helps a lot too - don't eat the same shit every day. You seriously don't need to eat chicken and vegetables every day to cut.

Next week I've got stuff like chicken souvlaki with Greek salad, lean pork tagine with almond and rosewater quinoa, beef and 4 bean chilli with wholegrain rice, a chicken/ lentil and mixed vegetable curry with wholegrain roti, and even turkey burgers served on a portabello mushroom with an onion lime salsa and vegetable fries.

All hitting my macros, all tasty.
Last edited by violar26 on Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:21 pm

I'd follow violar26's advice.

dogotwn777

by dogotwn777 on Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:44 pm

good way to lose weight is by drink i tried a few diets that did work as if you cut out meals you tend to feel more hungry also fitness can help along with diet what i enjoy are smoothies which i can use for breakfast and at any time of the day

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:15 pm

It is certainly important to not eat too much. Eating out of boredom is a mistake: as is comfort eating. If you're taking in more food than your physical activity, then you're going to put on weight.

BUT I do think there are professionals who can advise on weight loss: they are the ones to turn to. However, don't fall for any club/group that says all eating is wrong: everyone needs to eat some food every day. You're not going to become obese from one meal: so avoid following the advice of anyone who says differently.

20 posts