Hi

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

7 posts
CarolineJM

by CarolineJM on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:08 am

Re: Hi

Hello Dee - I would also like to say 'hello' and introduce myself.

I am overweight too. I am also trying to lose weight and it's very difficult. People who are naturally slim find it hard to understand ... they often say just don't eat as much. Easier said than done as a lot of the problems associated with being overweight is in the mind. I know it might be completely different from you Dee as you've said you're in a wheelchair so I'm guessing exercising is difficult for you.

I have about 2.5 stone to lose to be a healthy weight and a weight I know I could be happy with. I am planning a holiday in the summer and my goal is to lose the weight gradually by then. I'm not keen on diet clubs so, like you Dee, I plan to calorie count - the simple old fashioned way.

Good luck over the coming months to anyone trying to lose weight. I'm looking forward to finding out about people's highs and lows as we all try to lose weight.

Caroline

tillysmum

by tillysmum on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Hello Dee - couldn't help reading your post and wondering how your eye operation went on the 12th? It must be really frustrating for you wanting to lose weight but having to postpone it. Hope the operation went well.

Best wishes
Pam

pakerjon

by pakerjon on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 am

if you want to lose your weight then do exercise regularly jogging as well.. and don't take any medicine for weight lose because these medicines have many side effects... hopefully you understand what i wanna to say....
:) 8-)
paker

7 posts