I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

23 posts
happylaurel123

by happylaurel123 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:53 am

Re: I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Hi there! Throughout my own health journey, as well as helping my friends get on track with their own weight, the common thread of success comes with committing to something long term.

I know we all want a quick fix but your body will thank you when you feed it the foods it most wants and don't fall prey to the gimmicky fat loss pills or programs out there. What has helped me is supplementing with plant-based protein powder for filling and nutrient dense shakes. That, along with removing addictive and acidic foods for a period of time does your body and your gut wonders. I hope some of that helps!

johnsimon

by johnsimon on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:23 pm

RachelThorpe wrote:In order to lose weight, you need to burn more calories than consume. Adding exercise, like belly dancing that will be fun for you and much easier to stick with it, into your routine will help to increase calorie burn and help to lose fat from your entire body.
Great comment.

fitness78

by fitness78 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:08 am

If you are like me and love life then it's quite hard. I can't say I like to work out or diet. But I have noticed that for me portion control works the best. Eat small portions of healthy food (not fried, carbs, processed..).
Drink lots of water(no soda, sugared juices or soft drinks).

It's no easy thing to do but i'm sure you'll make it.

saleem000

by saleem000 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:17 am

Here’s a five-step guide for weight loss that you can easily follow:

Take An Early Morning Walk:
An early morning walk is one of the most amazing habits you can adopt as a person. It has numerous benefits both for your health and overall well-being. A moderately paced walk for around 45 minutes every day can help you burn extra calories. On top of that, walking first thing in the morning before breakfast can help you burn even more. Studies have shown that this helps your body burn more calories from your body fat so you’ll lose weight faster compared to when you exercise after a meal.
Go Low on Carbohydrates:
The fewer you eat, the faster you’ll lose weight – it’s as simple as that. It’s not practically possible to scan food labels and keep a count of every single carbohydrate so all you really need to do is to know which types of foods you shouldn’t eat. Foods to avoid are such rich in processed and refined carbohydrates (i.e. flour and sugar) and fruit juices. Foods such as bread, candy, cookies, crackers, flour, fruit juice, pasta, soda, and rice. Anything that’s either made from these ingredients should also be avoided.
Eating protein-rich foods like chicken, fish, pork, and red meat should be the option. You should be aiming to eat a palm-sized portion of protein at every meal.
Try Intermittent Fasting:
Intermittent fasting not eating for several hours at a time. You eat your normal amount of food regularly but within a smaller time frame. You’re not starving yourself but instead going without eating for a predetermined amount of time. As a result, this forces your body to use stored body fat for energy which in turn will help you lose weight quickly. And most importantly, you won’t starve or lose muscle either. If done right, intermittent fasting can help you lose 2 or more pounds a week.

Drink More Water:
Water is one of the best things to take for weight loss. Drinking water before a meal can reduce hunger. A study has shown that drinking water a half hour before meals increases weight loss by 44%. Taking more and more water every day can play a key role in weight loss.

Be Mindful When You Eat:
You should be paying more attention to the food you eat can keep us from self-sabotaging our diets. Be aware of what you’re eating and think about the meal descriptively, whether it’s good for you or not. Avoid doing anything else except eat during your meal and eat more slowly. Your health and what you put in your mouth is under your control so be watchful about it.

Here are 10 more tips that can help you lose weight even faster:

You should eat a protein-high breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast can reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice as these are the most fattening things you can put into your body.
Choose weight loss-friendly foods as mentioned in the article above.
Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you would like to. Caffeine in them boosts your metabolism.
Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. They are healthier and much less likely to cause overeating.
Eat your food slowly. Eating slowly makes you feel full and boost your weight-reducing hormones.
You should weigh yourself every day. A study shows that those people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight.
Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Not getting enough sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so getting adequate sleep is important.

drarjunsharda

by drarjunsharda on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:25 am

Regular Exercise and take healthy diet

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Thu May 30, 2019 8:36 am

Hey,
The first step toward losing weight is acknowledging that you're overweight and making the decision to do something about it.
These are the easy way to lose weight
Drink Water
Drink (Unsweetened) Coffee
Drink Green Tea
Try a Low-Carb Diet
Eat More Slowly

Thank You

meddco.com

by meddco.com on Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 am

Begin your exercise journey with this yoga for weight loss poses that will help burn fat, build muscle tone, and give you more flexibility.

Boat Pose
Extended Side Angle Pose.
Four-Limbed Staff Pose.
Seated Forward Bend.
Upward Plank Pose.
Upward-Facing Dog Pose.
Warrior II Pose.

Regards,
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri May 31, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed
Team Meddco - www.meddco.com

abakeryshop

by abakeryshop on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:49 am

Follow a healthy diet and do exercise daily.

harrycharming

by harrycharming on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:55 pm

Follow some simple steps to control your weight :
Drink Water 3-4 litres daily.
Do exercise which includes (gym, cycling, fast walking or jogging )
Move your interest toward dance, put on music and start dancing for 15 minutes once in a day..
Avoid outside fast food, oily food.

harrycharming

by harrycharming on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello Bonniericca, You need to burn more calories than consume. Add some exercises in your daily routine like gym, swimming, cycling, dancing, etc. It really helps to burn calories and lose fat from the body.

23 posts