I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

23 posts
jozy health

by jozy health on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: I'm fatty-How will I control weight?

Obviously you feel that you are loosing ground in the weight wars. There are safe supplements available today, that stops you thinking about food, and detoxifying your Lipton Hormone System, naturally. If one removes the excessive food craving; your body should naturally restore itself to its ideal state. For some, will alone is not enough to solve the overeating problem. There's too much food around :| . You can read this article regarding a real supplement that makes loosing weight much easier and effective in the long run. Requires No Dieting :P .
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising has been removed. Not permitted in these forums

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Bonniericca wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm
Hello all!!
I'm getting fatter these days. Last week during my sister's engagement I was too fat and my dress was not perfect for me. It was tight and anyhow I entered into that heavy dress. I'm fed up of drinking orange juices and leafy vegetables for a week. I cannot manage this kind of food for the whole month. Can someone suggest some tips to reduce weight?
That is the thing, if you want to lose weight you have to be disciplined. Having a good figure, doesnt happen by chance, it takes hard work, lots of money (Usually) and dedication for a good figure. I know because i have been overweight, and also looked very sexy too. I am somewhere in-between nowadays. I like having weight, my brothers and sisters said they were jealous of me for having a six pack. If you do not want to eat healthy all the time, run outdoors alot. At the end of the day, calorie count is very important.

dr. lefevre

by dr. lefevre on Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:35 am

Hey everyone,

if you're looking to lose weight and improve your overall health, I highly recommend working with a nutrition coach who can help you develop a personalized plan that fits your needs and goals. A nutrition coach can provide guidance on healthy eating habits, meal planning, and developing a balanced diet that includes all the necessary nutrients your body needs.

Moreover, there's an important aspect of weight loss that often gets overlooked: the health of our gut microbiome. Research has shown that a healthy gut microbiome is crucial for maintaining a healthy weight, as well as supporting overall health and wellbeing.

Some simple steps you can take to take care of your gut microbiome include incorporating more fibre into your diet, trying fermented foods like yogurt or kefir, and avoiding processed foods and artificial sweeteners.

A nutrition coach can also help you develop a diet plan that supports a healthy gut microbiome, which can have a positive impact on your weight loss journey.

Remember, everyone's weight loss journey is different, and it's important to approach it with a holistic mindset that considers both diet and lifestyle factors. Working with a nutrition coach and taking care of your gut microbiome are just a few steps you can take to support your overall health and wellbeing.

Thanks for reading!

23 posts