How to lose weight naturally?

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

25 posts
James Phangiso

by James Phangiso on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:10 am

How to lose weight naturally?

Hello mate,

Good day to all! I'm a newbie here. And also new to the 'talk health partnership' community. I would like to lose weight naturally not using any pills or something like that.

Thank you so much!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: How to lose weight naturally?

Hi James Phangiso

Welcome to talkhealth, glad to have you on board.

Do have a look through our weight forum to see if that can answer any of your queries. We also have a free myweight support programme you can sign up to.

I hope you find our site helpful, good look with your weight loss, do keep us informed of your progress.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

LloydThoman

by LloydThoman on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:58 am

Have a control over your diet, do regular exercise early in the morning and make some time to walk around in the fresh environment.

ireenajones26

by ireenajones26 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:58 am

Hi, the most important important thing is to eat healthy food, include fiber rich food in your diet. The other thing is that go for a morning walk, it definitely help you lose weight. One thing is very popular to lose weight fast is to have supplements. But, of course you have do some research for some good ones. I am also looking for them.. Will share with you .. Till then start following these tips, they will definitely benefit you.

RachelThorpe

by RachelThorpe on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:01 am

Good to hear you that you want to lose weight naturally, so just have some tips:

Eat healthier food that are high in proteins and vitamins. Avoid food that are rich in Trans and saturated fats.
Walk for 30 to 40 minutes a day. Else can do jogging, cycling, swimming.
Do some exercises like push-ups, sit ups, squats etc.

bonzo1769

by bonzo1769 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:21 am

It is also a good idea to drink tea to get rid of excess fat. Me personally i have been struggling with overweight for a long time but a few months ago i discovered this Red Tea that i drink every day and especially after meals.
i don't know if this might work for you but its worth a try.

I have lost over 30 pounds since I've started 4 months ago. I still have a journey to go. my goal is to lose 30 more by the first quarter of 2019. and i must say i'm well on track.

Try it and see how it works.

shanoojdxb

by shanoojdxb on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Don't skip breakfast.Skipping breakfast won't help you lose weight.Eat regular meals
Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate.Eat plenty of fruit and veg
Fruit and veg are low in calories and fat, and high in fibre – 3 essential ingredients for successful weight loss. They also contain plenty of vitamins and minerals.Get more active
Being active is key to losing weight and keeping it off.Drink plenty of water.Eat high-fibre foods.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

KumariSupriya

by KumariSupriya on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Over-weight is the most common problem in both men and women. There are so many reasons for over-weight such as Fast food, lack of exercise and physical activity, medical condition, and so on. Avoid Fast food and oily food. Drink Green tea. do exercise and physical activity daily. Eat more fruits and vegetables.

dom.domondon

by dom.domondon on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Hi James,

Proper nutrition and exercise are some of our greatest tools for losing weight naturally.

High intensity interval training, also known as HIIT, is one of the most effective exercise methods. HIIT workouts can be performed as little as 14 minutes three to four times a week and deliver the same cardiovascular benefits as other exercises, in significantly less time. Exercise can also reduce risk of cardiovascular disease, depression, anxiety, sleep issues, and erectile dysfunction by reducing body fat and chronic inflammation.

When it comes to nutrition, understanding your macronutrient intake is just as important as understanding if you are deficient in any micronutrients. Micronutrient deficiencies can manifest as a large array of symptoms including fatigue, depression and a weakened immune system.

I found the following article very helpful when trying to figure out the best way to make my weight loss more sustainable: https://www.cenegenics.com/2018/12/27/p ... ults-last/

25 posts