Effective way to lose weight at home

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

9 posts
marriewilliam234

by marriewilliam234 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 am

Effective way to lose weight at home

Hie everyone, I am struggling a lot to lose my weight. I am 78kgs and I have set my weight goals to be on at least 60kgs. I tried Zumba workout for 8months but it couldn't help me to burn my belly & thigh fat. Do you know which is the best supplement to lose weight at home itself?

harrycharming

by harrycharming on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Re: Effective way to lose weight at home

I highly suggest you don’t use supplements for weight loss.
Stop eating fatty and processed foods, also you should eat fruits and add yellow and green vegetables in your diet.

Sabrinaya

by Sabrinaya on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi,

It is not often mentioned but overweight is directly related to imbalanced gut flora. You are craving unhealthy food because you don't have enough beneficial bacteria (the ones who love cellulose) in your gut. I found this information and since then I worked on rebalancing my gut flora by implementing homemade water kefir, kombucha, fermented food in my diet. Do it slowly first and then add more and more of these. Implement also green juices. You can go on youtube to know more about the relationship between weight and gut flora. Personally, I checked the channel of Montreal Healthy Girl and Thierry Casasnovas. They have many videos on fermented food and drinks, overweight and health in general.

Weight is not a question of will but a question of physiology. Learn how your body functions, don't kill yourself exercising when your body needs real nutrition and rest. Your physical activity must be adapted to your physical state.

I hope this helps. I wish you all the best!

zckparker5

by zckparker5 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Yeah you can lose weight in home. But you have to have enough dedication and motivation to never skip a single day. Make your goals, follow a diet plan best suits your goals. There are many apps tracking your exercise history, download one of the app and perform weight loss exercises.
The thing all that matter is have a mindset to achieve your goals. Always have a positive attitude towards your transformation goals.
Best of luck

GeorgeP22

by GeorgeP22 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 pm

I was in your position 14 months ago and I have managed to lose 20kg in that time period ON MY OWN.
Keep in mind that I'm a glutton, and I love junk food more than anything in the world.

What I did, was I completely cut down on bread, soft drinks, beer and candy (chocolate, ice cream, etc.) I made my food portions slightly smaller and I added small healthy snacks in between breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Something that also helped a bit, was that I added a small workout routine and I stuck to it almost religiously.
I don't know if it will work for you but what I was doing 50 crunches and 20-25 push ups daily, 5 days a week. Those numbers were my limits of course so you can go higher or lower depending on what you are comfortable with.

Also, maintaining the weight loss, is a lot easier than I thought it would be. You just need to stay focused and set a goal.

Hope I helped!

aaronmiller

by aaronmiller on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:25 pm

I think the natural process is the best for weight loss because it does not affect our body in any negative way. You can try exercising, eating less protein diet, adding a natural weight loss supplements into your diet., drink lots of water. .etc. I have found changes in my weight after I tried considering taking weight loss supplement Super MIC B12. I read its review & found it useful as soo many positive reviews that I read have claimed weight loss. I am still taking it. You can also give it a try.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:34 am

Add Protein to Your Diet.
Eat Whole, Single-Ingredient Foods.
Avoid Processed Foods.
Stock Up on Healthy Foods and Snacks.
Limit Your Intake of Added Sugar.
Drink Water.
Drink (Unsweetened) Coffee.
Supplement With Glucomannan.

thomas 98765

by thomas 98765 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi Marrie it's important that you stay away from processed junk,A diet of
fruits and veggies is suggested I'm pretty sure you've heard and seen all about diet.not gonna get into it
And every day you burn calories why not up the burning process with Red Tea Detox
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:27 pm

marriewilliam234 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 am
Hie everyone, I am struggling a lot to lose my weight. I am 78kgs and I have set my weight goals to be on at least 60kgs. I tried Zumba workout for 8months but it couldn't help me to burn my belly & thigh fat. Do you know which is the best supplement to lose weight at home itself?
Energy drinks.

9 posts