HOW I LOST 52 KILOGRAMS IN 8 MONTHS?

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

5 posts
SlavaDubovsky

by SlavaDubovsky on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:04 pm

HOW I LOST 52 KILOGRAMS IN 8 MONTHS?

I think the problem of overweight worries most people visiting this forum.
In my 17 years I was able to lose 52 kg, literally in 7-8 months
I know that doesn’t sound very believable, but you can just see the pictures below

I apologize for the quality of the photos, I do not like make them, the difference between the first and last photos is more than a year, between 2 and 3 about 8 months
I know how hard it is for most people to lose weight, and really want to help you. if someone is interested, write me in private messages. I will be happy to try to help those who really need it

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Re: HOW I LOST 52 KILOGRAMS IN 8 MONTHS?

Hi SlavaDubovsky,

Thank you for posting about your weight loss, along with the photographs. Well done on losing the weight!
I'm sure that other members will find your weight loss journey and results very inspiring and commendable.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

dom120997

by dom120997 on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:46 am

amazing! Congrats, it isn't impossible, i lost 24 kg in 6 months and i feel so good now. it's so satisfying

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:19 pm

Well done, i am glad you lost weight.

dr. lefevre

by dr. lefevre on Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:42 am

Hey there,

I saw that you mentioned losing 52 kg in just 8 months, which is an incredible accomplishment! However, I wanted to share some information that I came across about the potential risks associated with rapid weight loss.

Studies have shown that low-calorie diets that lead to rapid weight loss can be detrimental to our health in the long run. While losing weight quickly can be motivating, it can also result in muscle loss, nutritional deficiencies, and a slower metabolism over time.

I recently wrote an article on my blog about the importance of taking a sustainable and balanced approach to weight loss, which includes a focus on healthy eating habits and regular exercise. While everyone's weight loss journey is different, it's important to prioritize our overall health and wellbeing, rather than just focusing on the number on the scale.

Again, congratulations on your weight loss so far, but I just wanted to share this information to encourage you to take a balanced and sustainable approach to your weight loss journey.

Thanks for listening!

5 posts