My story:how i lost weight quickly

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

8 posts
dom120997

by dom120997 on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:46 am

My story:how i lost weight quickly

Hi, i want to tell my story (and sorry for my bad english :oops: ).
I started to put on weight when i stopped training due to health problems. I've put on more than 20 kg.
I was hearing everyday people telling me that i was fat and i was keep putting on weight, more and more..
I didn't feel good and people didn't help me. After my health problems i've started new training, i've changed my diet using some products to kill food cravings.

Now i lost the weight i had put on and i feel so good. I'm Happy for my health and i'm satisfied because i worked hardy everyday.
I don't want to write too much, maybe it is boring, but if you are interested i can explain what i did. Tell me or write send me private messages

sitihanter

by sitihanter on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: My story:how i lost weight quickly

thanks for share. Your story could be motivate for us

grindwalter

by grindwalter on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:32 pm

thanks for sharing, I'm sure your story will be an inspiration for so many

Rudolph94

by Rudolph94 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Wow Good to know, Same is with me I also lost weight just by Water and guess what I lost 55 lbs in just 3 months and now I'm enjoying my life more than before.

Nutritionist

by Nutritionist on Wed May 20, 2020 8:13 am

Here how my wife lost 6 kg in 20 days;

COVID-19 pandemic is in full swing and we are not allowed to get out of the house. Police were given orders to thrash anyone who got out of the house.

My wife used to walk a lot, around 15 kms per day. Unfortunately that wasn't possible now. She put on 10 kilos within 40 days and that was a concern for both of us.

She made changes in her daily eating habits.
Day 1- in breakfast, she ate boiled egg with yolk instead of eating fried one.
Day 2- oatmeal with Built Bar
Day 3- Milk and honey mixture
Day 4- Bread Butter.

She repeated the same schedule after 4 days. Whenever she felt hungry, she ate protein Bars.

She stated climbing up and down the starecase. About 10 times a day. That's her lovely story. I'd love to have feedback from you.

ellenpage

by ellenpage on Tue May 26, 2020 12:16 pm

dom120997 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:46 am
I started to put on weight when i stopped training due to health problems. I've put on more than 20 kg.
I was hearing everyday people telling me that i was fat and i was keep putting on weight, more and more..
I didn't feel good and people didn't help me. After my health problems i've started new training, i've changed my diet using some products to kill food cravings.

Now i lost the weight i had put on and i feel so good. I'm Happy for my health and i'm satisfied because i worked hardy everyday.
I don't want to write too much, maybe it is boring, but if you are interested i can explain what i did. Tell me or write send me private messages
In my opinion. I’d suggest doing it throughout the day in various activities rather than in a single workout. For instance when I run a 5K, I burn about 400 calories. When I swim a half mile, it’s about 300. I forget what I burn on a bike ride, but it’s a bigger number because it’s relatively easier to ride for two hours than to run or swim that long.there are apps https://androidfist.com/the-6-best-cal ... d-and-ios/ that show how many calories are burnt per day which i used for my purpose.
Trying to do a 2,000 calorie workout in a limited range of activities, and without rest and recovery intervals, risks straining the muscles involved. Your goal should be to prepare your body to do it all again tomorrow, not to do a week’s workouts in one day and then lay in pain the rest of the week.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:13 pm

dom120997 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:46 am

It seems your weight gain stemmed from self esteem issues. That is why you gained weight and why you lost it.

8 posts