Need help

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

7 posts
mark19954

by mark19954 on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:10 am

Need help

Hi I’ve put on so much weight the past 3 years and I’m clueless what to do.

I used to weight 10 st 3 years ago before I started uni and got a job in a supermarket but now I weight 18 st 5 :oops:

Took my measurements:

Height 5ft 9

Weight 18 st 5

Waist 52 inches.

What’s my health situation and what should I do? I’ve never been heavy in my life so I’ve no idea what to do.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:50 am

Re: Need help

Hi mark19954,

Thank you for your post. We think your first port of call would be to contact your GP for a telephone consultation and explain your gradual weight gain. They will be able to discuss with you possible nutritional/lifestyle factors and rule out any underlying health conditions. It would be useful to write down what you consume each day, food and drinks to discuss with your GP and they may be able to refer you to a nutritionist for guidance.

Kind regard
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

mhamzikhan92

by mhamzikhan92 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Hi what you have done in 3 years to lose your weight?

mhamzikhan92

by mhamzikhan92 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi what you have done in 3 years to lose your weight?

Deacon.Stylz

by Deacon.Stylz on Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:57 am

You need to eat like a Model runway model it's excess carbs why person becomes over weight.

Thus is how- us models - eat daily.
Follow same pattern below :

Its a technique called intermitted fasting.
There are 4 ways of doing it but this way the runway models on the Cat Walk eat everyday.
This way works the fastest.

Intermittent Fasting
Feeding Window: 6am-1pm
Explain : 6am - light breakfast
12pm - dinner (not lunch)
No solid foods after 1pm.
1pm all eating stops until breakfast next day.
You can drink green tea or coffee later in evenings or wines. But no solid food
After 1pm daily.
What will occur is this : the body goes into ketosis , while you sleep late night.
Because Carbs is low- but not eliminated.
Total Calories : low
Body can't store or generate fat cells .
So fat loss occurs.
Example how female models eat : breakfast could be a bowl of oatmeal with apple sauce mixed in and cinnamon. Or 3 eggs omelettes. Or a slice of toast with jelly and avacardo sliced on top. With a glass of tea or coffee.
You choose one - but not all 3 at one sitting.
12 pm dinner (not lunch) usually chicken salad or turkey salad or Chinese stir fry style meals.
But 4 days out the week it usually chicken garden salad a medium size bowl with water bottle.
The male models : tend to eat higher protein like baked or smoked chicken thighs or legs. Breakfast usually protein shake and 3 eggs- omelets. No breads . Or have a bowl oatmeal.
Dinner mostly meat like chicken thighs and greens and 8oz of potatoes in cup. Everything 8oz Portion Control
Greens 8oz cup. Meat 8oz is the cup
Starch potatoes 8 oz.
Then after 5pm they doing some type of cardio for 1 hour.
But no solid foods to be eaten until 6 am the next day .

I noticed this TRUTH .
Baking around fashion models in the past.
Some of them tell lies to media interviews and / or in there books saying they eat big breakfast and 6 meals a day . which is false . You can't be that skinny lean eating 5%6 meals a day - because the insulin will stay spiked up and it blocks fat loss.
Not only does carbs spike insulin but any solid food eating will spike increase insulin there by block fat loss.
So why do many models tell lies ?
Selfish Mindset
Why should we tell you our secrets?
Mentality so print false info in there books no model I been around even eats 5 meals a day...for you can't have flat abs eating every- 3 hours .
Food don't speed up metabolism - exercise does.

TRUTH

Deacon.Stylz

by Deacon.Stylz on Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:04 am

You need to eat like a Model runway model it's excess carbs why person becomes over weight.

ThIs is how- us models - eat daily.
Follow same pattern below :

Its a technique called intermitted fasting.
There are 4 ways of doing it but this way the runway models on the Cat Walk eat everyday.
This way works the fastest.

Intermittent Fasting
Feeding Window: 6am-1pm
Explain : 6am - light breakfast
12pm - dinner (not lunch)
No solid foods after 1pm.
1pm all eating stops until breakfast next day.
You can drink green tea or coffee later in evenings or wines. But no solid food
After 1pm daily.
What will occur is this : the body goes into ketosis , while you sleep late night.
Because Carbs is low- but not eliminated.
Total Calories : low
Body can't store or generate fat cells .
So fat loss occurs.
Example how female models eat : breakfast could be a bowl of oatmeal with apple sauce mixed in and cinnamon. Or 3 eggs omelettes. Or a slice of toast with jelly and avacardo sliced on top. With a glass of tea or coffee.
You choose one - but not all 3 at one sitting.
12 pm dinner (not lunch) usually chicken salad or turkey salad or Chinese stir fry style meals.
But 4 days out the week it usually chicken garden salad a medium size bowl with water bottle.
The male models : tend to eat higher protein like baked or smoked chicken thighs or legs. Breakfast usually protein shake and 3 eggs- omelets. No breads . Or have a bowl oatmeal.
Dinner mostly meat like chicken thighs and greens and 8oz of potatoes in cup. Everything 8oz Portion Control
Greens 8oz cup. Meat 8oz is the cup
Starch potatoes 8 oz.
Then after 5pm they doing some type of cardio for 1 hour.
But no solid foods to be eaten until 6 am the next day .

I noticed this TRUTH .
Baking around fashion models in the past.
Some of them tell lies to media interviews and / or in there books saying they eat big breakfast and 6 meals a day . which is false . You can't be that skinny lean eating 5%6 meals a day - because the insulin will stay spiked up and it blocks fat loss.
Not only does carbs spike insulin but any solid food eating will spike increase insulin there by block fat loss.
So why do many models tell lies ?
Selfish Mindset
Why should we tell you our secrets?
Mentality so print false info in there books no model I been around even eats 5 meals a day...for you can't have flat abs eating every- 3 hours .
Food don't speed up metabolism - exercise does.

TRUTH

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:59 pm

mark19954 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:10 am
Hi I’ve put on so much weight the past 3 years and I’m clueless what to do.

I used to weight 10 st 3 years ago before I started uni and got a job in a supermarket but now I weight 18 st 5 :oops:

Took my measurements:

Height 5ft 9

Weight 18 st 5

Waist 52 inches.

What’s my health situation and what should I do? I’ve never been heavy in my life so I’ve no idea what to do.
Just eat healthy and be more active when your not at the supermarket. Working on tills and doing stock is effortless and does nothing health wise for the body.

7 posts