Overweight is a lot more mental than we think

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

2 posts
Kadane kedzz

by Kadane kedzz on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:39 am

Overweight is a lot more mental than we think

Now, what is also very logical is that if you see chickens, the percentage of seeing eggs increases – right? And – no differently – if you see eggs, your odds of seeing a chicken will increase (well, if you’re not in a grocery store, that is, but I’m sure you get my point). The same is found to be true with obesity and mental health issues. Research has found that having one condition can increase the chances of developing the other, and having both will intensify the negative effects on each spectrum.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:58 pm

Re: Overweight is a lot more mental than we think

I do not know how entirely true that is, i was severely mental ill in the beginning i had 3 mental health issues, over thinking was one, and voices was another, seeing things was something else. It doesnt seem like much, but the problems overtook my life. I thought i would never be free. I take medication for my health, and i feel great and i have no symptoms even on half the dosage.

Overweight is mental as it stems on mental issues, and is usually linked to low self esteem, depression. Etc. It can also stem from the fact that a person loves food. I love food but i would not say i am overweight because i weight train. I like to eat healthy, there alternatives to having fatty foods. Its better to DIY because food is healthier that way. Chips put in the oven is less fatty than chips from the chip shop, etc.

2 posts