Easily Overweight

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

5 posts
scilover

by scilover on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:06 am

Easily Overweight

Why is that some people (like me of course) easy to get fat. I mean that I do exercise, I try to eat healthily, try to balance my diet but in they either stay on the weight or (if I just take one day to cheat) they increased so much. I'm really insecure about my body.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:33 pm

Re: Easily Overweight

I'm exactly the same. I gain weight if I even so much as inhale chocolate. PLUS, the weight goes on my stomach, rather than my hips. It is NOT a good look. And I also exercise. I avoid fattening foods. OK, so I cheated two days ago and ate a bag of crisps. But I usually don't eat that kind of food.

It is deeply frustrating. My sister is as skinny as a rake: and gorgeous with it. I - on the otherhand - have inherited my father's family genetics. I am not massive, but I am not skinny, either.

My advice is to accept yourself as you are. Do gentle exercise and never torture yourself by starving yourself. Just eat a little, often. Find ways to love your looks. Write a list of your fabulous plus-points. And dress to suit your figure. Never give up trying to be slim. But DON'T put yourself through torturous diets. You are worth more than that. Only eat right for yourself. Only please yourself in this life. Believe in yourself, in that sense.

thakurhimanshi

by thakurhimanshi on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:05 am

On a very simple level, your weight depends on the number of calories you consume, how many of those calories you store, and how many you burn up. But each of these factors is influenced by a combination of genes and environment. Both can affect your physiology (such as how fast you burn calories) as well as your behavior (the types of foods you choose to eat, for instance). The interplay between all these factors begins at the moment of your conception and continues throughout your life.
Stress is also a common thread intertwining these factors

scilover

by scilover on Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:51 am

Oh yeah.. You are right! That's when I figured out that calorie count is actually 70% more effective to lose weight compared to exercise! (But I didn't mean to ditch if you're trying to lose weight by sweat! Keep going!) I highly recommend anyone to start cook your food with air fryer, doesnt matter any brand. And its still taste good, given that I am a foodie! You can see how much different it make for your calorie intake.. Just look at the calorie differences!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:47 pm

A great post, scilover. The amount of calories when compared to other foods is shocking. I should count calories myself, but it isn't easy.

5 posts