Fat reduction treatments

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

2 posts
6janb199

by 6janb199 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:11 pm

Fat reduction treatments

Has anyone had any luck with fat reduction treatments to get rid of stubborn areas of fat? I've been looking at things like CoolSculpting and considering going to PHI Clinic in London - they have some great before and afters but if anyone has experience with such treatments I'd love to hear about them :)

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 am

Re: Fat reduction treatments

I have not had such a treatment myself but I have heard bad things about liposuction and other fat reduction treatments. The issue is, fat is should be where it is supposed to be: on the hips rather than the stomach. I read that a woman who had liposuction ended up with fat on other parts of her body: the fat had basically migrated from where it had been sucked out. Like to her knees. Plus, liposuction is pricey.

I am not against beauty treatments, though: I have a thing for fashion and beauty products and love reading women's magazines regularly. But I also think there is no quick-fix for fat-loss. Treatments may help BUT wrapping your legs up with a mud-like clay or whatever will have no impact on your body-fat ratio. Only exercise can do that, I'm afraid. But you're still entitled to have beauty treatments. Just don't expect to lose inches.

If you have the money, you could see a surgeon. That would scare me, personally speaking. But you have every right to be attractive. However, don't believe someone who says wrapping your legs up and leaving on some sort of clay will lose you inches: it won't.

I do hope I've been some assistance!

2 posts