Weith Loss

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

23 posts
nastarcia

by nastarcia on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:36 am

Re: Weith Loss

I would say, eat smaller portions of whatever you have a craving for. Eliminate intake of breads and greasy foods. Never eat after 6 pm. Put more fruits and your diet, exercise and drink lots of green tea.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL removed

Nellysierra12

by Nellysierra12 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:42 am

A portion of fruits and dry fruits is a must on all your 7 day meal plan. Avoid flour and junk readymade food and fast food. Try cooking at home and you do not need to count your calories as everything is healthy even if it might be a little high in calories.This has helped me loose a lot of weight. You can gorge on flour items and junk food once a week.
Lemon water without sugar and green/white tea is a must everyday.
Lastly, have small portions of meals regularly.

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:01 am

A healthy diet includes varieties of vegetables and fruits, less carbs and calories, take proper food contains complete nutrients proteins, vitamins...

Annaelmer

by Annaelmer on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:05 am

aramintaroxana wrote:Some tips that help you to lose weight.
1 Drink plenty of water instead of fizzy drinks and fruit cordials
2.Avoid consumption of alcohol
3.Reduce the amount of sugar in tea and coffee. If possible, avoid tea and coffee
4.Do not eat red meat and eggs as it contains greater amount of fats and carbohydrates
5.Substitute the intake of whole milk for semi-skimmed and semi-skimmed for skimmed
Important Tip -According to many health professionals, skipping meal is a lousy way of losing pounds. It is because; if you skip your meal and you starve the body of healthy nutrients then you will get weight rather than lose it.
Good one to follow

saleem000

by saleem000 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:39 am

Re: Weight Loss

1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is regarded as one of the best home remedies for fighting obesity. It is highly rich in fibre, vitamins like vitamin B and C and minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus. Your digestion is improved as well as it helps in detoxification. It is important to know that healthy digestion is an essential pre-requisite for weight loss because it helps your body to get the nutrients required to burn fat. The citric acid that is present in lemons is very effective in burning fat. Therefore, you make lemon juice a part of your daily diet.

2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar is another very popular and effective home remedy to reduce excess weight. It protects you from developing obesity and the use of vinegar as part of your healthy diet can in the long run help in weight loss and diabetes You should have up to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a day. And remember to not exceed this amount because may reduce your blood potassium levels.

3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera can be useful in treating obesity because it stimulates your metabolism, increases energy consumption, and also mobilizes unused fat in the body. It is helpful because it contains more than 75 different biologically active substances. Aloe vera has natural collagen proteins that make the body work harder in order to absorb the proteins. Also, it greatly helps in removing toxins from the digestive system and colon.

4. Green Tea
Green tea is arguably the most popular natural remedy for weight loss. It is rich in polyphenols like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epigallocatechin, and epicatechin gallate which help in slowing down weight gain by limiting fat absorption and increasing the body’s ability to use fat. You should drink about three to four cups of green tea daily to fight obesity.

5. Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper helps in controlling obesity and greatly aids in weight loss. It contains the capsaicin that stimulates your body to burn fat and increase your energy expenditure. Also, it stimulates your digestion and suppresses excess appetite caused by the malabsorption of nutrients in the body.

If you need a nutritionist you can check the hospital list where many good nutritionist practices.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

Theosaid

by Theosaid on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:15 pm

I have done the ketosis diet. Really helped me change my life and stick to it. Not sure if you have tried the keto diet. There is some free recipes out there. Hope this helps anyone.

emilececil99

by emilececil99 on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:45 am

I've been trying to lose weight for months now. I may have to give this ketosis diet a try :D

HealthMood

by HealthMood on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:59 am

The way to lose weight and being healthy is 70% nutrition and 30% exercise.This percentage can vary but more or less, eating habit is the key.
My Beauty and Diet Blog: http://howtoendemotionaleating.com/

HealthMood

by HealthMood on Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:00 am

The way to lose weight and being healthy is 70% nutrition and 30% exercise.This percentage can vary but more or less, eating habit is the key.
My Beauty and Diet Blog: http://howtoendemotionaleating.com/

23 posts