overweight

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

Re: Difficulty Losing Weight

Postby RoyParker on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 am

Difficulty in losing weight? i have read about 23 Yoga Poses to Lose Weight Faster (Proven Results). I am following these yoga poses for last few months, and I have witnessed a great result.
RoyParker

Postby sarahshapiro1375_ on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:36 am

Don't despair. Eat fibre rich fruits. Fish and veggies. Drinks tons of water, too
sarahshapiro1375_

Postby jonnydkm on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:16 pm

i will tell how you can get good health. key to good health.
Top Secret Key to Good Health | Key to Healthy Life
Are you looking for Good Health? This is the right place to know how you can maintain your health in this article I will explain secret key to good health so be patience may be you have seen in many videos or article get good health in a day or week but this is not truth. Getting good health take time depends on you how you will follow my secret key to good health. If you follow key steps so definitely you will get good health after sometime. Our health defines our personality if you will not feel good then you will not able to do your work properly and you will also face many problems so good health is very important to us.
Secret Key To Good Health
• Physical,
• Spiritual,
• Mental
• Emotional
These are all important because:
• A plan for physical health includes nutrition and exercise.
• We need a purpose in our life for our spiritual well-being.
• We need to develop our thought life and train our minds to think positively. This will influence the type of person we become.
• Our emotional health and stability are affected by the other three aspects. We all face stress on a daily basis and we need to learn how to correctly handle it.
If you look after these four areas of your life you will find the secret key to good health and have abundant energy and improve your vitality.
Diet is one of the Secret Key to Good Health
Diet is the single most important factor for good health. Our bodies are stronger and more resistant to illness when we eat healthily and our teeth are straighter and less prone to decay. A lot of research has been done into this and it has been discovered that the people groups who have the least disease are those from “primitive” tribes who eat a lot of fresh game, fruit and vegetables. These tribes are virtually free of western type diseases such as cancer and diabetes but go on to contract these diseases as they become more “civilized”.
jonnydkm

Postby Lydia Fergie on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 am

Don't be discouraged. Do it a little at a time by walking for 30 minutes everyday and eating properly. I drink teas to help me detox and help with digestion. I wrote about that: [url][/url]https://wordpress.com/post/triniartstudio.org/679. And I stay away from breads and bad carbs. You can google the bad carbs.Try that. As you build your stamina then start doing kettlebell exercises. You can check my article here. [url][/url]www.triniartstudio.org.
Lydia Fergie

Previous