Difficulty Losing Weight

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

28 posts
RoyParker

by RoyParker on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 am

Re: Difficulty Losing Weight

Difficulty in losing weight? i have read about 23 Yoga Poses to Lose Weight Faster (Proven Results). I am following these yoga poses for last few months, and I have witnessed a great result.

sarahshapiro1375_

by sarahshapiro1375_ on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:36 am

Don't despair. Eat fibre rich fruits. Fish and veggies. Drinks tons of water, too

jonnydkm

by jonnydkm on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:16 pm

i will tell how you can get good health. key to good health.
Top Secret Key to Good Health | Key to Healthy Life
Are you looking for Good Health? This is the right place to know how you can maintain your health in this article I will explain secret key to good health so be patience may be you have seen in many videos or article get good health in a day or week but this is not truth. Getting good health take time depends on you how you will follow my secret key to good health. If you follow key steps so definitely you will get good health after sometime. Our health defines our personality if you will not feel good then you will not able to do your work properly and you will also face many problems so good health is very important to us.
Secret Key To Good Health
• Physical,
• Spiritual,
• Mental
• Emotional
These are all important because:
• A plan for physical health includes nutrition and exercise.
• We need a purpose in our life for our spiritual well-being.
• We need to develop our thought life and train our minds to think positively. This will influence the type of person we become.
• Our emotional health and stability are affected by the other three aspects. We all face stress on a daily basis and we need to learn how to correctly handle it.
If you look after these four areas of your life you will find the secret key to good health and have abundant energy and improve your vitality.
Diet is one of the Secret Key to Good Health
Diet is the single most important factor for good health. Our bodies are stronger and more resistant to illness when we eat healthily and our teeth are straighter and less prone to decay. A lot of research has been done into this and it has been discovered that the people groups who have the least disease are those from “primitive” tribes who eat a lot of fresh game, fruit and vegetables. These tribes are virtually free of western type diseases such as cancer and diabetes but go on to contract these diseases as they become more “civilized”.

Lydia Fergie

by Lydia Fergie on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 am

Don't be discouraged. Do it a little at a time by walking for 30 minutes everyday and eating properly. I drink teas to help me detox and help with digestion. I wrote about that: https://wordpress.com/post/triniartstudio.org/679. And I stay away from breads and bad carbs. You can google the bad carbs.Try that. As you build your stamina then start doing kettlebell exercises. You can check my article here. www.triniartstudio.org.

lukesopie

by lukesopie on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:21 pm

how about having a natural diet supplement to lose weight?

Fearless

by Fearless on Tue May 19, 2020 12:54 am

I think achieving our goals starts with the right mentality, we must be positive, optimistic and determined. Easy to say but to achieve this, you will have to seek knowledge surrounding the goal you wanna reach. Weight loss for example; there are many facts and myths, so research is important. We all know the right food and excersice is necessary to maintain a healthy diet, but the real questions that might arise are:
whats the right food?
when should I eat and when should I not?
whats the best exercise for me?
when should I exercise?
when should I not exercise?

Therefore, we must be open and willing to put effort into searching for the truth, many remedies are good, but not all might work for each one of us. I learned that going the organic route like drinking Red Tea, or even water more frequently helps, if you don't like exercising much than increase your walks, go for more swims, use the stairs instead of elevators when possible.

Also good to join a gym or keep in touch with a personal trainer or coach, these people specialize in this topic and have gained more specific knowledge, you should check out these products that might be very helpful:

helloschool11

by helloschool11 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:08 pm

I had a hard time losing weight too. It was just very awkward to breathe. The issue is that weight spoils the overall experience. There had been difficulty breathing and the issue has been that PCOs did not let me lost easily. I realized I was not flabby however had a fat look. I have been reading about tips that work to lose weight. Some times the old rules of joining the gym and controlling diet do not work for everyone. Sometimes combining tips matter greatly too. 2 kilos melted with just generating a mood board with a combination of Qsymia in 1.5 months. Here goes:
Tip#1: Believe : This positive thought makes so much relief.
Tip#2: Do not give up on food : We surely can't do 8 hours shift if we don't eat so it is just not practical.
Tip#3: Go for a quick workout instead of a hard workout : Otherwise wrinkles and stretch marks happen.
Tip#4: Foolproof weight loss pills :All the FDA-approved ones . And 1 more tip paired with a bonus. When a pound or two sheds then breathing quality improves too. If you ask me, generating a mood board helped me in which positive mental imagery helps alot in visualizing ideal weight. Thought is power too.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:08 pm

claireann wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 pm
Hi there,

I'm 32, 5ft 3 and 17st I have been like this since I was about 15. I have always had a active lifestyle, I have been dancing since I was 13 seven nights a week, I swim to, I eat like a sparrow due to abdominal pains we cant get to the bottom of, I am sick a lot and still I am really big. I have tried to eat more but I just can't stomach it. I have a under active Thyroid which I know doesn't help but it is under control. I try to stay as positive as I can but sometimes it gets me so down, I get heckled in the street mainly by kids but it still hurts. I just don't know what more I can do, I have asked about surgery but they say I probably wont because I'm not big enough. Life is not fair!

Claire x
If you want to lose weight, exercise regular. Unfortunately, sometimes health conditions are heredity. We inherit bad conditions from ancestors. You can still lose weight, try different things, Dancing is good but unless you dance like Michael Jackson, it will be hard to lose real calories and do some damage to weight and body mass. Try running, jogging, or perhaps swimming. There is always a way, its upto you to find it. I will not know what works for you. Only you will know that. Good luck.

28 posts