How do I help my brother gain enough weight?

Moderators: talkhealth, CherrySencha

12 posts
aceofs11

by aceofs11 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:01 pm

Re: How do I help my brother gain enough weight?

saleem000 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:19 pm
1. Food intake
It is a clear solution that one should increase the intake of food. It is better to consider it as a process, by starting to eat extra calories in small quantities. Step by step, increase the intake of food and gradually the quantity that a person used to eat. If the individual tries to increase the food intake as quickly as possible, then he/she will not be able to continue it in future. It is important to eat healthy, the person should try not to eat junck food.
2. Carbs and proteins
Protein and carbohydrates are critical for the human body. Protein helps to increase muscle strength and size. It is important to increase muscle when a person is gaining weight. Add carbohydrates to the diet to increase the fats in the body. The combination of fat and muscles will help in increasing the weight. In proteins, take fish, mutton, beef, and chicken. In carbohydrates, eat potato, vegetables, beans and bread. But, there should be proper check and balance on what the person is eating. It is better to consult the omis apartment Viberate, before taking carbohydrates and fats.
3. More weight
Working out is very important for the people who want to gain weight. The person should increase the weight lifting ability, to increase the muscle size. Putting effort at the gym is important and worthwhile. The muscles need to be trained; the body can expand and increase the capacity in correlation to the weight the person lifts. It is favorable to do compound muscle exercises, which focus on a group of muscles. Hence, according to this more muscles are concentrated in this manner.
4. Rest
The body needs rest because it takes time for the muscles to reshape and grow. Resting is part of the workout process, so sleep for the optimum time, it can be helpful to gain weight. If a person continues to use the muscle, it causes muscle fatigue, and the muscle size starts to decrease. When a person is trying to increase their weight, they do not want to risk their muscle size. Hence, rest whenever there is time, and it will help in increasing the body weight.
5. Enjoy the process
It is imperative to enjoy the whole process because the individual does not have to compromise their diet by restricting themselves from eating delicious and tempting food. Eating can be fun if a person tries to make the best out of it. Skinny people can have the best body shape if they work towards it. It is better to increase the muscle size and achieve the required weight, than increase weight with fats. Also, make the whole process a lifestyle than making it a one-time thing, workout for the psychological satisfaction, not to force oneself.
that all sounds so logical but it helps so much if someone says or list it :)

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:42 am

Re: How do I help my brother gain enough weight?

It is a good quote and makes sense.

I hope anyone takes its advice.

12 posts