Mental health & CFS/ME/FMA & the Govt/NHS.... :(

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

5 posts
tiredchris

by tiredchris on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Mental health & CFS/ME/FMA & the Govt/NHS.... :(

Both the Govt & the NHS Don't give a stuff About people who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia & Myalgic Encephalomyelitis & mental health problems.... :(
- What they DO care about is news about your Early death from TERRIBLY CRAP Treatment by the NHS getting into the newspapers...
The newspapers & tv companies Don't give a jot if U suffer Or not - AS LONG AS U DON'T DIE...
The newsmedia DON'T CARE about human suffering ONLY death itself... :(
& Selling More newspapers & Improving their tv ratings,etc.... :(
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE... :(

tiredchris

by tiredchris on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: Mental health & CFS/ME/FMA & the Govt/NHS.... :(

Hi,maybe a healthy diet & some excercise. Zolpidem & zopiclone don't work very well & leaves a dry taste in your mouth & lips.... :(
I've just started taking seroxat 30mg's & they seem quite reasonable... :)
I've got to attend the respitory/sleep research dept at Queens medical Centre campus next wednesday for an hour to answer questions & they want to read a questionaire I'm filling in....
- Whether they take notice & invite me back for a overnight sleep brain waves study I don't know...

The service is chronically underfunded by government I know that... :( I'm disgusted that I've had to wait over 28 YEARS to get there..... :(
Can U help in any way?
*I've heard Low Dose Naltrexone - from 1.5 - 4.5mg's daily usually helps - But my gp won't prescribe them for me.... :(

Regards

tiredchris

by tiredchris on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Re: Mental health & CFS/ME/FMA & the Govt/NHS.... :(

Hi,I'm Tired,But I hope to read your last clinic posts,etc, & talk about the sleep clinic on 23rd march;sometime... :)

I'm trying to get an online interview with a online gp to ask for LDN - 'Low dose naltrexone' - From 1.5mg - 4.5mg's,daily;Many ME/CFS/FMA sufferers on Facebook swear by it - that it definately helps... :)

When is your next website clinic? I hope its soon... :)

Thanks

5 posts