Can anyone suggest me a Psychologist who has experience in

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
Suppoldn

by Suppoldn on Wed May 29, 2019 5:14 am

Can anyone suggest me a Psychologist who has experience in

"Hello, guys,
I am here to ask some questions about my daughter's condition.
My daughter was having several panic attack weekly for a couple of months and she had certain physical symptoms like chest pain, racing heart rate, etc. Her condition improved with medication and she was having fewer symptoms and the panic attacks had stopped.
But last day her condition became worse because she was worried about the Seminar that she needs to present by next week. She had her usual medicines, but she was not able to overcome the situation. Our neighbour suggested having anxiety therapy in Toronto, which is becoming popular nowadays, so it's better to meet a Psychologist. Can anyone suggest me a Psychologist who has experience in anxiety therapy?"
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed May 29, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed, edited to read smoothly

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed May 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Can anyone suggest me a Psychologist who has experience

Hi Suppoldn

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about your daughter's anxieties. We would always suggest you get a referral from your family doctor to ensure you are referred to the correct person. We hope this helps.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts