How to reduce stress levels?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

27 posts
ka0215608@gmail.com

by ka0215608@gmail.com on Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 am

Re: How to reduce stress levels?

These methods are used my own life to reduce the stress.
  • Breathing exercises
    Meditation
    Relaxation to music
    Eat and drink to optimize your health
    Mindfulness meditation
    Mental imagery relaxation
    Progressive muscle relaxation
    Counseling, to help you recognize and release stress

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:39 pm

ka0215608@gmail.com.

I agree with your post 100%.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:49 am

Doing meditations, eating healthy foods, avoiding thinking of unnecessary things, this really helps to reduce stress.

niki7921kumari@gmail.com

by niki7921kumari@gmail.com on Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:03 pm

Hi, according to me there are numerous ways to reduce stress levels. But here I'll list some ways -
1. Do the activities that make you happy
2. Never ever regret for things or activities which you can't change.
3. Accept your past & move on
4. Learn to love yourself

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:00 pm

I have never been able to reduce my stress levels. BUT I reduce my worries in the following ways:

1. I manage my money properly = reducing the stress of not being able to pay my bills.
2. I get along with people and do activities = meaning changes are easier to deal with and I won't end up alone.
3. Looking after my health and body = less stress about getting COVID-19 and reducing any risk of preventable cancers.

I just do things sensibly. Like I wouldn't get into conflict with others unless I had no choice. Even then I try to reduce the stress of those situations by using common sense and dealing with problems sensibly and rationally. Like talking to the police, rather than getting aggressive with someone and taking matters into your own hands.

Because if I did not look after my money/I'd end up in debt and that would be highly stressful. There is no point trying to reduce stress by listening to calming music if you've got no money and a major bill to pay because you've neglected to manage your money.

Basically, being pratical about life saves a LOT of stress.

felizabrunt

by felizabrunt on Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:36 am

Initial days of my being overstressed, I practiced a lot to overcome it, but I failed. After Some time, I consulted with Ongo Care(a telehealth platform). I got much advice through many video sessions with my doctor. He recommended treating stress in many ways. So I practice these things to do in my day-to-day life. I do more physical activity, take a healthy diet, minimize phone use and screen time, spend time with friends and family, and spend time in nature.
Now I experience that all these things helped me to reduce my stress.

shyroon025@gmail.com

by shyroon025@gmail.com on Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:14 pm

There are several ways to reduce stress levels. Meditation is one of the best tools that will help you to relieve your stress if you practice meditation in the morning daily. After some days, you will observe a change in your stress level. i have found a blog related to this query; you can visit it. https://yourmentalhealthpal.com/underst ... editation/

27 posts