what is anxiety and what is the solution of it

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

11 posts
anaselgourch

by anaselgourch on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:50 am

what is anxiety and what is the solution of it

Anxiety is a common experience and it's a normal experience, we tend to feel anxious when we are faced with a threat, it's actually an important mechanism because Anxiety sometimes can prepare our body to manage the threat and to either fight or flight; Anxiety can persist and be disabling. and if this persists the normal Anxiety experience becomes an Anxiety disorder.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Re: what is anxiety and what is the solution of it

I have suffered anxiety: and hated it. It wrecked my life. I could not do normal things and people turned away from me: to be blunt. When anxiety is paralysing people lack sympathy and expect you to "just get on with it". But that isn't easy. Anxiety lost me friends and being able to work full-time. I still work, but can't do so full-time. People think you're a loser and a fool and you're suffering anxiety: but they're wrong.

Anxiety can affect someone at any age and anything can trigger it. It is essential to seek counselling to deal with it: before it wrecks your life, like it has mine in the past.

MrRoy8810

by MrRoy8810 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Anxiety is normal among people for anything in life as you rightly mentioned but when it persists and exceeds the limit then it can become a mental disorder and can really be problematic. This is where you need to seek some counselling to deal with it before it ruins your life.

moore878

by moore878 on Mon May 18, 2020 3:46 pm

In my experience the best way to deal with the anxiety is making excercises. I had claustrophobia as well. Now, whenever I feel like caged I'm doing some stretching and it makes me feel better.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:54 pm

Anxiety is still a problem for me: and it doesn't help I've got another medical condition.

I see the doctor every 3 months for a medical review and I have been prescribed Citalopram. The medication does help, but I also have to help myself. I shall be doing this by facing my fears. However, it is NOT easy. Anxiety is awful and always having that fear in your head is bad. It never leaves. But I look at my achievements and know I WILL survive and reduce the anxiety.

I sympathise with others who also have anxiety. People who don't have it don't understand how it feels. They're lucky to never get anxious. Perhaps they even take their self confidence for granted. Whatever they feel or what they are, I don't know. But my journey to defeating anxiety is just beginning.

angelinal25

by angelinal25 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:45 am

Anxiety is a feeling of unease, such as worry or fear, that can be mild or severe and the solution of getting rid of anxiety is proper treatment through medicines such as pinix 1mg

angelinal25

by angelinal25 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:47 am

you can get rid of anxiety by doing proper treatment through medicines such as pinix 1mg

AlexaCurtis

by AlexaCurtis on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:58 am

Anxiety is your reaction to stressful or dangerous situations. It can be curable with the proper treatment and therapy.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:25 am

I've tried having my anxiety treated but it's hard to treat. It is - essentially - social fear. Fear isn't so easily dealt with. It can be treated, but that can take years for a severe sufferer. Plus, anxiety can be reduced but it never goes away. There is always a part of you that is afraid. You WANT to be confident and free of fear, but you never are. You can have counselling, you can face your fears but anxiety never goes away. It is great when anxiety is reduced, but you can't erase the fear that easily.

I have gone out of my way to deal with my anxiety: I don't chicken out. BUT I know the fear will always be there. Basically, I'd advise a person to find a way to face their fears and deal with anxiety. But they'll never wake up in the morning with the confidence of a superstar.

scilover

by scilover on Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:03 am

I suffer from anxiety as well, the way I overcome an anxiety attack is to be with someone immediately or call someone. It helps calms me down I know there's someone there with me. I also do some breathing exercises, it surprises me how effective it is!

11 posts