what is bipolar disorder and what is the solution of it

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
anaselgourch

by anaselgourch on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:45 pm

what is bipolar disorder and what is the solution of it

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental disorder characterized by severe mood changes, as symptoms can include a very high mood called mania, and bouts of depression. It is worth noting that the average age at which symptoms of the bipolar disorder appear is 25 years. People with bipolar disorder experience difficulty managing daily life tasks at school or work, or maintaining relationships. Although the bipolar disease is chronic, controlling and controlling its symptoms is possible when following the appropriate treatment plan.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:10 am

Re: what is bipolar disorder and what is the solution of it

Hi anaselgourch,

Thank you for this information which other members may find useful.

Kind regards
talkhealh
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:38 pm

I do sometimes wonder if I've got this. My moods are like a rollercoaster: I can dip from high to lows at the drop of a hat. I have been diagnosed with something else, but I think I have bi-polar: not what the psychiatrist has said I have. My moods are awful and it isn't great going through motions like I do. I have suggested to the psychiatrist that I have bi-polar but was dismissed. And it has affected my relationships and my life. I try to keep as normal as possible: getting up in the morning, getting dressed, working part-time: all that type of thing. But I struggle with severe mood swings.

Any thoughts? Do you think I could have bi-polar? And how do I convince the psychiatrist of this?

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:55 pm

anaselgourch wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:45 pm
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental disorder characterized by severe mood changes, as symptoms can include a very high mood called mania, and bouts of depression. It is worth noting that the average age at which symptoms of the bipolar disorder appear is 25 years. People with bipolar disorder experience difficulty managing daily life tasks at school or work, or maintaining relationships. Although the bipolar disease is chronic, controlling and controlling its symptoms is possible when following the appropriate treatment plan.
Every mental health condition can be solved with brain development and also by focusing on changing the outcomes and really thinking about every step we take. I do not know if you can completely get rid of bipolar but i do know that its easier to control over time.

4 posts