Natural Ways to Fight Your Depression

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

14 posts
sunnyguy

by sunnyguy on Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:37 pm

Re: Natural Ways to Fight Your Depression

Thanks for the advice, guys. I have been suffering from depression for quite a long time, and I am looking for ways to cure it.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 am

Hi, While it is possible that an individual episode of depression may go away on its own without treatment, there is no guarantee that things won't get worse before they get better. That is why it is important to seek immediate treatment at the first signs of depression.

felizabrunt

by felizabrunt on Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:46 pm

I think that people may have different experiences and the impact of those experiences may vary. I have been diagnosed with severe depression when I was 27. At that stage, I felt, that neither my parents nor my coworkers liked me.
I tried many pills and therapy over the years and unfortunately, it didn't work. But some time ago I consulted with urgent care Ongo Care telehealth. Now my doctor has done many video sessions to evaluate my health condition. Through the doctor's advice and evaluation, I am better with proper sleep, self-love, walking and yoga activities daily, spending time with family, and medication. Now I'm out of that worst severe depression. So I can say that no natural way to treat depression because I've been through a lot.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:00 pm

felizabrunt: I am sad you've gone through that. I had depression as a teenager and my secondary school education was impacted because of it.

I've been through a lot and know how it feels to be depressed. It isn't just a state-of-mind: it impacts your whole life and perception of others. It makes you appear lazy and uninterested in others. Of course, this isn't true at all: you're depressed and no one can actually see it.

To others all you need to do to relieve depression is to walk in the park on a sunny day or read a Knock-knock joke: these don't work. And it makes you seem as if you don't even want to try to like people: and even that you dislike others. Plus, when some people see depression they turn into bullies. They don't understand, either.

The sufferer isn't lazy. DOES care about other people and doesn't dislike others. But can people see it? No. Depression is real and can take years to overcome.

14 posts