DEPRESSION

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

6 posts
DAVINAPETER000

by DAVINAPETER000 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:22 pm

DEPRESSION

I and my Husband have been married for 5years and blessed with 2 amazing kids, My marriage has been all good until one month ago when my husband came back from a 2 weeks business trip, When he came back i noticed that he started acting strange, he changed his phone password and was over protective of his phone which was unlike him, we shared the same password for 5 years so it was so weird that he changed his password, I also noticed some redflags and i had no choice but to talk to my best friend who advised me to gain access to his phone, i took her advice and gained access to his phone without him knowing and I got evidence of him cheating, apparently he did not go for a business trip, he went to italy for two weeks to cheat. Now i feel really used, he does not know i have evidence of him cheating yet, I am so depressed , I left home to moms, please i need advice , WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Lillyx2x

by Lillyx2x on Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: DEPRESSION

Hello, how are you now?

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:18 am

I can't offer relationship advice BUT do what you think is right, rather than lashing out and accusing your husband of cheating. Take the sensible approach.

This is all the advice I can offer you.

Sad fake name

by Sad fake name on Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 am

It’s Xmas and my wife’s new love is going to stay in my house
Touching and seeing our things
My kids
My land
It’s an amazing 700 year old Manor House in Britain
8 months after her bomb I’m still distraught and hurt

Everything is terrible

happypill

by happypill on Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:16 pm

Caffeine is a stimulant found in coffee, tea, chocolate and energy drinks. High doses can increase anxiety.

People have different thresholds for how much caffeine they can tolerate.

If you notice that caffeine makes you jittery or anxious, consider cutting back.

Although many studies show that coffee can be healthy in moderation, it’s not for everyone. In general, five or fewer cups per day is considered a moderate amount.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:21 pm

I hope DAVINAPETER000 has found closure and is OK today.

6 posts