Mental Health

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

6 posts
elitedigitalph1@gmx.com

by elitedigitalph1@gmx.com on Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:41 am

Mental Health

Mental health is a huge part of a person’s overall well-being. Yet, the conversation around this topic remains taboo. This is due to the stereotypes and stigma associated with people living with mental health conditions. With the inclining rate of cases of mental illnesses, it is most important to normalize discussions and raise mental health awareness.

Mental health awareness comes with sharing information and educating people about how crucial mental health is as part of life. It promotes interventions and creates proactive ways to further eradicate the stigma.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:58 am

Re: Mental Health

I agree.

I write this because I know a lot of people with mental health problems: it is very common. Even depression is a mental health condition that many people suffer with. I do also think there IS a stigma attached to mental health problems. But it is nothing to be sorry for and CAN be treated. Admitting to a doctor that you've got mental health issues could save your life down the line.

ra9146356@gmail.com

by ra9146356@gmail.com on Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:50 pm

Mental health is most important part in your life. You should take care of it. If you want to improve your mental health you should go for life coaching. Last year when i was in depression and this is the main reason of my mental health someone suggest me for life coaching to feel free from depression and improve mental health as well. Life coach helps you to feel free from depression and improve 1 your mental stability. He should deal with your mental health and improve this.

felizabrunt

by felizabrunt on Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:44 pm

I also agree with all of you.
I experienced mental illness a few times back. I consulted with Ongo Care through telehealth and got prescriptions from the doctor from time to time. I say to everyone, A person who has suffered such severe mental illness cannot be cured by an arm around the shoulder. Mental trauma is like a sword, it leaves you with gaping wounds all over your body. So if you have experienced any trauma or mental illness, I suggest you talk to a professional who will be able to heal your health so that you are no longer hurting.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:12 am

Hi,

Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make healthy choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.

leeclark1

by leeclark1 on Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:27 am

I agree I suffered from a big depression last year.

6 posts