What are your thoughts on mental health?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

13 posts
hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: What are your thoughts on mental health?

Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. Positive mental health helps people realize their full potential, cope with the stress, work productively and make meaningful contributions to their communities.

leeclark1

by leeclark1 on Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:42 am

it is important to prioritize mental health and well-being, and to seek help when needed. Individuals can take steps to manage their mental health conditions and lead fulfilling lives.

felizabrunt

by felizabrunt on Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:56 pm

However, mental health concerns like these can be effectively addressed at an urgent care center, especially if you need after-hours care or aren’t sure what your symptoms could mean. If you’re having an anxiety attack or suffering from depression, an urgent care center can treat you right away. I have had a mental health issue (anxiety) and if I am in any panic situation I consult with my doctor through telehealth Ongo Care. I am better now and overcome that depressive condition.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:01 pm

I try to maintain good mental health: I sought help for depression and the treatment has been working. It does take effort on my behalf but I KNOW I can live a good life. I try, try and try: and always will.

louiseone006@gmail.com

by louiseone006@gmail.com on Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:03 am

Mental health is a crucial aspect of overall health, encompassing our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act, and plays a significant role in our ability to cope with stress, form relationships, and make decisions.
It is essential to prioritize mental health, promote awareness, and foster supportive environments to ensure individuals have access to the resources they need for their mental well-being.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:33 pm

louiseone006@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:03 am
Mental health is a crucial aspect of overall health, encompassing our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act, and plays a significant role in our ability to cope with stress, form relationships, and make decisions.
It is essential to prioritize mental health, promote awareness, and foster supportive environments to ensure individuals have access to the resources they need for their mental well-being.
Agreed.

shyroon025@gmail.com

by shyroon025@gmail.com on Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:49 pm

Mental health covers all aspects including social, physical, emotional, and psychological well-being. It depends on your mental health, how you can respond to others, your behavioral changes, social interaction, decision-making, etc. Mental health plays a vital role from your childhood to adulthood. Mental health matters the most in terms of connections, networks, families, societies, cultures, and states. There are 4 aspects of mental health:
Ideas and thoughts
Physical Reaction
Feelings and emotions
Habits and Behaviors

shyroon025@gmail.com

by shyroon025@gmail.com on Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:29 pm

Mental health plays a crucial role in people’s life and covers all aspects, including emotional well-being, social well-being, psychological well-being. And various factors affect mental health, including environmental factors, biological factors, life events, etc. I have found a blog similar to this thought.

shyroon025@gmail.com

by shyroon025@gmail.com on Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm

Mental health covers all aspects, including social, physical, emotional, and psychological well-being. It depends on your mental health, how you can respond to others, your behavioral changes, social interaction, decision-making, etc. Mental health plays a vital role from your childhood to adulthood. Mental health matters the most in terms of connections, networks, families, societies, cultures, and states.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:13 am

shyroon025@gmail.com wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:49 pm
Mental health covers all aspects including social, physical, emotional, and psychological well-being. It depends on your mental health, how you can respond to others, your behavioral changes, social interaction, decision-making, etc. Mental health plays a vital role from your childhood to adulthood. Mental health matters the most in terms of connections, networks, families, societies, cultures, and states. There are 4 aspects of mental health:
Ideas and thoughts
Physical Reaction
Feelings and emotions
Habits and Behaviors
This is exactly this.

Your mental health is as important as your physical health. There are also so many approaches to mental health treatments. Also, there is no quick-fix to mental health problems. Treatments are ongoing and DO work. But it takes patience to heal. Even then, the patient has to realize their problems won't disappear. They can IMPROVE their lives but their mental health will always need extra-care, on top of regular doctor visits.

13 posts