is the man I love crazy?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
worried_and_desperate

by worried_and_desperate on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

is the man I love crazy?

I believe the man I love is suffering from delusions ..I dont know what to do ..Im sorry if this isnt the place for this but Im confused worried and truthfully kinda scared ..Robbie claims he died and made some kind of deal for power and came back ..that this ancient power older then god feeds on his pain and what causes him pain is hurting me .That he cant help it that there are multitudes in him that want different things and thats why he cant show he cares for me why he mistreats me and is cruel.. He wasnt always like this ..truthfully he was always a bit odd but nothing like this and its scaring me.I'm worried for him he cant seem to see these beliefs arnt rational according to him Im the one whos deluded because I believe hes sick and doesnt love me. Even though he claims Im the only one does matter to him and the only one he does love and thats why this ancient power makes him cruel to me.. is he insane? how can i convince him he needs help if he does? Am I in danger?

Theres so much more it seems to esscalte constantly

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: is the man I love crazy?

Hello and thank you for posting in our forums.

I think you should perhaps make contact with one of the mental health charities as they can probably provide you with the sort of advice and help you need.

You could try:

Mental Health Foundation
Rethink
Mind

I do hope this helps .....
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

frederickwilfred

by frederickwilfred on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Re: is the man I love crazy?

Yes, I love the man is so crazy that i can't tolerate him sometimes. He used many unwanted speeches with me during quarreling that I dislike. I told him many times to avoid those, but he becomes crazy sometimes and uses this types of bad words.

3 posts