Normal?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

5 posts
amandauk

by amandauk on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Normal?

Is it normal to be suffering post traumatic stress symptoms / nervous breakdown following severe domestic violence? I'm being treated for depression but have hit the wall as I've been determined to keep going despite not sleeping etc. I'm unable to focus on anything but strangely I don't feel down, in fact that I have a positive future ahead!!! Argh but the exhaustion!!!

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:02 am

Re: Normal?

Yes, many of us feel depressed and stressed at a stage. If you feel depressed, so it can effect your health and mental health. You should talk to your doctor about this and ask for medication. You will be fine with the proper medication and healthy eating.

ericpartlu

by ericpartlu on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:38 am

Re: Normal?

Stress and depression are really bad for the mental and physical health. Avoid stress and depression, Start performing meditation and sleep well. Yoga helps out to overcome the mental as well as physical stress. sleep well nearly take 6-8 hours a days which also helps to rid out from stress and depression. You should also consult with the best doctors about this problems.

5 posts