Do I need professional help?

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

8 posts
Bobbi5438

by Bobbi5438 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Do I need professional help?

Each time when I'm getting nervous( i don't mean minor things, I mean like realy upsetting stuff, like splitting up with gf or smb.death.) I have difficulties to breath, my entire body gets numb, i can't move or say anyhting, just lying paralized for 10-15 min. ..Most of the time I feel depressed, even having suicide thouhgts without any reason . I see all the things very negative. I have no hope in whatsoever. Find my life pretty worthless. When I get really angry I start laughing ...the feeling of hatered or frustration makes me horny. Couple of years ago I had a tendency to engage in repetitive behaviors, couldnt lock the door without knocking 10 times, or it seemed that all the things not on the proper place.I was constantly moving them getting them in the right order..such weird stuff. So guys these are just few examples...is anything wrong with me?? or its normal..just nobody talks about it??DO I NEED HELP?

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 am

Re: Do I need professional help?

It sounds like you are suffering from depression and panic attacks, some time depression is the cause of panic attacks. I think you need a hypnotherapist, they can control your unhealthy behavior with the help of hypnosis. Try some session with hypnotherapist it can make you normal by healing your mind and you feel free from depression as well.
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

synthia100

by synthia100 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:35 pm

it looks like paranoia mixed up with depression, pschyomatic attacks. It's a bit disturbing. I see that you do not feel good about it yourself ... maybe it is worth to go to a psychologist? Maybe it's neurosis?

JohannaKlovers

by JohannaKlovers on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:03 pm

I don't think it's one thing that you suffer from. I would suggest talking to a professional for help. Maybe take a look at therapy also. You are not alone. Talking about it (anonymously) helps a lot.

tramadolshop

by tramadolshop on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:16 am

Hi dear, Try to practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, Eat well balance diet, limit your alcohol and caffeine, the most important Get Enough Sleep. One thing Accept that you cannot control everything and always maintain a positive attitude. If all not works try to talk to a physician or healthcare consultant for professional help.

sumita12sofat

by sumita12sofat on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:22 am

it is good to go to a psychologist?

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:53 am

Try talking to friends or family. If that doesn't work, then you should see a psychologist.

8 posts