Phobia's

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

14 posts
matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:32 am

Re: Phobia's

Hi, its not a panic attack its a phobia of height, consult with a expert hypnotherapist they can better guide you to how to get rid of phobia you have....
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 am

As you mentioned in a post that you try hypnotism but it will not help you. I suggest you to choose certified hypnotherapist, they perform hypnosis to control phobia, try it because it has good success rate to make people normal that are suffering from same problem as you.
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:21 am

What's the difference of panic attack and phobia?

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:11 pm

Phobias are tricky: if you fear spiders, nothing is going to convince you to go near a spider. Or if you fear flying, you'll never be likely to get on a airplane. Phobias are deep rooted and it is very difficult to treat. Fear is real: and is a real handicap.

Now if I was anxious about being near a spider, that is different: I am still able to be fairly close to it. Or if I was anxious about flying, I'd still fly. So perhaps that is the difference between the two.

14 posts