Say Yes to Meditation

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

16 posts
ingridcarley

by ingridcarley on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Re: Say Yes to Meditation

Yes, there are several benefits of meditation and I also try it many times but I found difficulty in getting my mind to concentrate on one point. Please give me suggestion how could I do.
Care Home for Elders

BernardRichhi

by BernardRichhi on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Meditation is good for health Meditation may be used with the aim of reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and pain, and increasing peace, perception. Now Dementia is increasing gradually in most of the people even most of the person in his younger age suffer from dementia which is also known as onset dementia. So meditation will overcome the chances of dementia.
Bernard Richhi Head Nurse at Nursing Home for Elders in UK

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 am

Meditation is one of the most important exercises that allow us to forget all tensions and feel free from various mental health issues by making our mind calm. I consider meditation as a tool to redesign our thoughts if we can do it on regular basis. You would not experience any issue that is related to stress and depression if you are a regular meditation practitioner.
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:19 am

Hi there, thanks for sharing I agree with your post that meditation helps to reduce stress and provide you with peace of mind.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:05 pm

When I meditate I always fall asleep! I just get so relaxed my eyes close and I am asleep.

16 posts