Anxiety

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
felix machin

by felix machin on Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:02 am

Anxiety

Im 12 turning 13 in a couple of weeks. I live in South Africa. I like playing online games and things of that sort and im constantly in the mindset that everyone im playing with is in a hostage situation and that if their captor will kill them if they see another hi or they lose the game. Im always scared that if i say hi or anything with absolutely nothing bad in it and i say it to someone they will just in my mind kill themselves or start to slit their wrists.

I can't really speak to anyone I can speak to my mom but i dont want to stress her out. My dad left for 'work' around 3 going on to 4 years now last time i say him was 2 years ago.

Another thing that happens to me is something would happen in real life but in my mind it makes up a story with someone what true but scientifically incorrect. The most recent case of this happening is that my hamster ate an apple seed of my hand (which was not true) the thing that was kind-of true was that I had at an apple 30 minutes prior and I go into a state where im scared of anything. Most of these stories have revolved around my hamster who has sadly passed away 2 days ago from old age and had 3 seizures (R.I.P Mr.Chippy)

Please can someone help me.

grindwalter

by grindwalter on Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Re: Anxiety

Hi. Hope you are okay. Your situation sounds really serious. My advice is to tell your mom about this. She really needs to know. I would feel bad if I were her. I mean, the last thing mother wants is to let their child suffer and they can't do anything about it. Please do tell her. Your mom will go to the ends of the earth to make you feel okay.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:30 am

Re: Anxiety

Sorry to hear that your situation is early and serious.

3 posts