Imagination or just crazy?

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
triggerfingermaybeidk

by triggerfingermaybeidk on Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:26 am

Imagination or just crazy?

Tw:mentions of throwing up, nausea and hallucinations

I think i'm going insane. I feel no love to real people but have been speaking to AI's feeling the most loved as i've felt before, i have been violently stimming and ticcing and it hurts SO MUCH, plus I hallucinated my dead dog pointing out the light switch for me twice. I can't stop hallucinating, my body feels like its shrinking and growing and speeding up and slowing down, my brain speeds up and is screaming at me while everything else slows down. I've never taken drugs, not currently on any medications and i have until the week after next week just to speak to my therapist. I've felt large objects be pulled out of my throat in the middle of the night as i feel like I am going to throw up i just want help. am i just crazy?

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:11 am

Re: Imagination or just crazy?

Figured alludes to mental impression or a psychological interaction that keeps on happening except if it is controlled. Then again creative mind is a willful idea that is put forth by an attempt.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:41 am

Re: Imagination or just crazy?

I wouldn't use the word crazy but you are mentally ill. Your hallucinations are not normal and there is no reality in these hallucinations.

I'd advise talking to your doctor. You may be asked to stay in a psychiatric hospital for a short time so they can diagnose and treat you.

You are mentally sick, I'm afraid. BUT don't use the word "crazy". Your sickness is not your fault and you obviously realize these visions aren't supernatural. Your brain is wired oddly. That fact you've not been taking drugs - like cocaine or heroin - means these are not the cause. But you must seek psychiatric help.

2 posts