Whats wrong with me??

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

1 post
Leonardo

by Leonardo on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:08 am

Whats wrong with me??

Hi All,
I am a 42 year old male, I take 60mg citalopram tablets for stress/anxiety - I have taken these now for about 4 years, they help. I have always been stressful/worrier so these tablets do help me. Progressively though Over the last few years though I have noticed that my OCD has worsened and that I never seem satisfied with stuff and that i always change my mind here are some examples:

I have an area at home where I have a notebook , pen , a folder and a book. The notebook can range from £5 - £100 its has to be perfect no blemishes, marks , scuffs nothing as with the other items in price and perfection. They sit there really dont really use them as I see them as perfect, but after a short while they change in colour type etc its like I am never content. Why ??

Also I change my mind constantly eg: I could buy a book about a certain subject and by the end of day or a few hours later Ill take the book back or send it back before its even landed on my mat or I have left a shopping centre - I constantly look for something to 'Get Into'

I have chronic Psoriasis which I cant stand to look at - I have steroid cream and emoilents and have had heat treatment but it worsens...

My wife is 20 years older than me and i love her dearly, she is so understanding ; o )

I just see these things happening and wonder why I am so negative, long fro perfection in a god damn pad etc and other stuff that i buy. I never feel satisfied lately and this causes me more stress to go and buy at cost something I feel satifies my perfection. any siuggestions welcome I could go on but its just a snap shot of me, now... Thanks