Fighting depression

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

14 posts
muhammadzuukhan

by muhammadzuukhan on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Re: Fighting depression

i am facing too much depression in my life because of study then for job and for my future. it is too much. i have been fighting with it. then i decided to take some medicine and i choose Xanax that help to reduce stress and depression. when ever i take it i feel good but there is a limit of it i mean as long as it stay in your system it keeps me relax.
what you think what is proper solution of it? should i go to doctor?
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional URLs aren't allowed: deleted
:)

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:47 am

healthy living can help you to overcome depression. eat healthy and daily workout :D
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 am

frederickwilfred wrote:Depression is most common in my life for the last 2 years.I tired most to get a good job. But I am failed to find that.After completing my graduation, still now I am an unemployer. I don't know the exact cause of my failure. Anyone please help me?
what problems you are facing to find a appropriate job? I can help you to solve the issues by knowing the main cause
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

drmatcheswalla

by drmatcheswalla on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Depression is often accompanied by a critical, self-destructive mentality that interferes with and distracts us from our daily lives. So think about what you could get rid from the depression and start living happy life again.

14 posts