Looking for answers

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
JasonA83

by JasonA83 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Looking for answers

I am waiting to see GP to see if they can help, but in the mean time I'm asking here..........

I am constantly feeling down, hopeless, and dont see the point in life..... this has got worse over the last 6 months....
This year I have lost 2 jobs for the simple reason I cant always get to work because of how I am feeling, being ill, not being able to handle interaction with people, often stressed or worried about leaving the house, and feeling irritated or confused often....
I am told by those I do see that I am looking down, distant and often seem in a daze or distanced....
I dont like to be around people, dont want to have people give pity, or even worse being asked are you alright?? this often makes me more and more angry.
Meeting new people or having to do things I am unfamilar with often gets me feeling nervous and panic and I choose to avoid the situatuion if I can...
I either dont sleep for 3-4 days at a time or want to sleep all day and night...
My appetite has gone, often dont eat anything for days at a time, or when I do eat, goes straight through me or makes me sick. I am 6ft 3 and only weigh 9stone 4 lbs now due to not eating or not being able to keep food down.
Now I am getting suicidal thoughts thinking of different ways to die, and picturing and planning how I would do it.
As i cant keep a job I am in financial problems which then adds more pressure and stress. I can not remember the last time I have felt normal, and cant remember how feeling normal feels..

What is wrong, and what can I do....

I hate sharing my thoughts and feelings but now have got to the point where I am looking for help and answers but just dont know where to start or what to do......

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:28 am

Re: Looking for answers

Sad to hear from you. Please consult the best therapist.

3 posts