Anxiety and my fear.

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
sazcat90

by sazcat90 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 am

Anxiety and my fear.

Hi, i'm 23 with General anxiety disorder and depression, i've been fairly calm for around a year and getting on with things nicely, but recently due to distressing events and me being hospitilised i've got this fear of the unkown and death and it's really bothering me, it's making me cry everyday, not want to move, my fiancee is helping me but sometimes that even doesn't seem to help. I've booked councilling but wish it would come sooner! :cry:

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: Anxiety and my fear.

Hello sazcat90 and thank you for your post. Anxiety and depression is difficult to cope with so counselling may well help you. How long before your first session?
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

elliwatson

by elliwatson on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: Anxiety and my fear.

sazcat90 wrote:Hi, i'm 23 with General anxiety disorder and depression, i've been fairly calm for around a year and getting on with things nicely, but recently due to distressing events and me being hospitilised i've got this fear of the unkown and death and it's really bothering me, it's making me cry everyday, not want to move, my fiancee is helping me but sometimes that even doesn't seem to help. I've booked councilling but wish it would come sooner! :cry:
Sad to hear about your condition. I appreciate the idea of booking a counselor for yourself.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

3 posts