CBD fixed my anxiety

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
AjFincher

by AjFincher on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:02 am

CBD fixed my anxiety

I've been a long time sufferer of anxiety - for years now, and it got to the point that it was debilitating. I couldn't go into work without feeling this weight on my chest. I went to the doctor and of course they tried to prescribe me anti-anxiety medications and honestly, I just didn't want to rely on something unnatural to help, especially knowing how bad I could get.

I was referred by a friend through these forums to try CBD - it's the non-psychoactive part of the cannabis plant that more and more research is pointing to its health effects. I was a little skeptical, but when I realized they removed all the THC, I felt more comfortable.

It's been 4 months and my anxiety has completely improved - I barely have it anymore. I've been getting my products online and have been very pleased. I was skeptical of buying this type of product online; but after doing research I found out that Plus CBD Oil is a 6x Cannabis Cup winner for highest CBD concentrate. I just now checked out their website and they're offering a buy one, get one free deal for Cyber Monday. this would be the perfect chance to try it out since its rather expensive; get more bang for your buck!

Has anyone else tried CBD and improved their anxiety?
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL removed. See forum rules.

CazH

by CazH on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:15 am

Re: CBD fixed my anxiety

There's quite a lot of debate over CBD and legalisation issues etc. It's not something I've ever tried, and I'd be quite weary of trying it until there's some proper research done on its effects, both short term and long term. I'm glad that you have found something that has been helpful to you though. I'm sure you're not the only one out there to report a positive experience from it.
talkhealth Women's Health, IBS & Mental Health Ambassador
talkhealth blogger

Founder of http://www.invisiblyme.com

2 posts