Lack Of Sleep

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

10 posts
unknowny

by unknowny on Fri May 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Lack Of Sleep

May is a very important with tests. I need sleep; but lately I can't go to bed early enough to get to bed. When I'm in bed, I feel the need to go on my phone. Then, I go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6. Not enough sleep for me. I can't get rid of my phone because it's my alarm clock. What Should I Do????

nancywhite

by nancywhite on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:09 am

Re: Lack Of Sleep

First and foremost importance is to set a sleep schedule for you. Restrict yourself to the bedtime daily on the same time for every day. This will help you to wake up on the same time in the morning. Even on weekends flow the sleep routine or otherwise you will be suffering from the sleep pangs.

zarasmith567

by zarasmith567 on Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 am

unknowny wrote:May is a very important with tests. I need sleep; but lately I can't go to bed early enough to get to bed. When I'm in bed, I feel the need to go on my phone. Then, I go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6. Not enough sleep for me. I can't get rid of my phone because it's my alarm clock. What Should I Do????
I totally agree with nancywhite. Scheduling a sleep time will definitely help you to wake up at the same time and you don't need any alarm.
Thanks..

ashleyjackson

by ashleyjackson on Sat May 19, 2018 12:20 pm

Great information nancywhite. Scheduling a sleep time will definitely help to wake up at right time
Thanks..

Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 am

avoid using your phone when you are already in bed, if you need it as alarm then place in on your bedside table

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Very simple solution for this to set a schedule for your sleep time and don’t take your mobile phone on your bed while you are going to sleep. Always keep your phone in your desk or any other place from which you can hear alarm but it is not kept on bed.

matthewtweedie

by matthewtweedie on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 am

You need to schedule your sleeping hours to get quality sleep. Try to relax your mind with meditation and another thing that can help you to get relaxed such as listening to music or reading books etc. You have to avoid phone because if you do not take full sleep you may experience the problem such as lack of sleep and feel restless.
Adelaide Anxiety Clinic provides treatments of various mental health problems such as social anxiety, binge eating, IBS and PTSD. To know more about us, please visit us at https://www.adelaideanxietyclinic.com.au/

mirnalini

by mirnalini on Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:19 am

Hey. This is a great post - so clear and so easy to follow. Lack of sleep or stay up for a long time will be very dangerous and, it will trigger a lot of serious problems for your body. I hope you could read below the danger caused by lacking sleep, make sure you have enough sleep time.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:22 am

Avoid using your phone while already in bed; instead, put it on your bedside table if you need to use it as an alarm.

10 posts