excruciating muscle pain when

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
jcbarton1044

by jcbarton1044 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:30 pm

excruciating muscle pain when

When I have an incipient cold, I take Many natural health products that zap it in 12-24 hours. The downside is in a day or two it pops out in a muscle somewhere and then migrates around. Currently, it popped out in my right leg where the thigh meets the torso and almost makes it impossible to use the leg as the pain is so powerful and debilitating. I;m talking the tortuous kind of deep throbbing, pounding that makes one involuntarily yell out even scream in pain and is overwhelming to the point of total collapse. After 2-3 days, now it has gravitated to left left leg same area and is even worse. Have had the same thing on prior occasions in the neck/back area starting in the neck (totally immobilized) for a few days to the upper trapezius a few days, to the mid trapezius below the scapula and then to the lower back and was like anything from a butcher knife feeling to a sledge hammer blows to a dull overwhelming ache.
Anyone have this experience as I can find nothing on the internet in my research.
Help!

admin
Site Admin

by admin on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Re: excruciating muscle pain when

Hello - if you are still experiencing pain, you really do need to see your doctor who will be able to examine you in order to find out more about the problem.
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog

2 posts