Back Pain problem

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

27 posts
Hileena1

by Hileena1 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Back Pain problem

Thanks Helen
I think there will be "payback" for today although I did nothing except sit and talk :lol:

Love
Hileena

Hileena1

by Hileena1 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi
I do use pain gel but a lot of the time its the wound that is sore and its covered.
I use pernaton.....I find that's good

Love
Hileena

Hileena1

by Hileena1 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi
I can see you are advertising......the link at the bottom of your post.
I do go for acupuncture but I get it under the NHS
I agree it does work....albeit temporarily.....but anything is better than nothing

Love
Hileena

meerakannan

by meerakannan on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:14 am

. Limit Bed Rest
. Keep Exercising
. Apply Ice and Heat
. Be careful about heavy lifting.

healthcare247

by healthcare247 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:06 am

Well you need to think about two parameters one your sleeping position and another is your exercise. You need to sleep on hard and plane surface for two to 3 weeks which will give you relief from back issues. Also while sitting you must sit in 90 degree position to get support to your skeleton. if you are more obeys then you need to reduce your weight and keep your body weight under control.

David147

by David147 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:35 am

Back pain usually due to reduction of bone caused non reproductionn of bone cells since there will be no growth after certain age. I think this cannot be permanently cured. There may be back pain due to so many reasons thosecan bee identified by a doctor and after medication these may be cured, but not the back painoccurredd due to age. The only temporary solution for this is rest, yogic exercise ie.Dhanurasana, by not doing any strainuous act to spine.

Richard. J

by Richard. J on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:25 pm

To those who are suffering from back pain, I suggest to have a look at iraisemyhealth.info, an informative site that explains how to carry out a liver cleanse. Back pain and many other health troubles can be related to an unhealthy liver actually. Thanks to this detox my wife managed to get rid of her constant back pain after a few cleansings.
Regards

27 posts