Back Pain problem

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

27 posts
nil26

by nil26 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:32 am

Back Pain problem

I have back pain problem. Nowadays, it is a common problem. There are many types of back pain such as lower back pain, upper back pain or middle back pain. Actually, I have taken some pain killers to get a relief from back pain. But don't any effect. I am very scared. I need some advice to cure my back pain problem.

Just-in-time

by Just-in-time on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: Back Pain problem

Hi there. I've suffered with niggling lower back pain for years. I'm sure having 2 children has made it worse. I try not to take pain killers and when I saw my GP, he referred me to a physio who has given me some exercises to try and strengthen it. Maybe this might be worth looking into?

painintheneck

by painintheneck on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:19 pm

nil26 - have you tried a chiropractor?

susie

by susie on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi, I live with chronic back pain daily, and have been doing so for the past fifteen years or so.

There are a few things you could try - a tens machine can work wonders, also Lidocaine patches which are applied directly to the painful area.

Hope that you find something that works.

Felicity Star

by Felicity Star on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi nil26 - You have been reading my posts in another thread, but in case you haven't I've just had a session of acupuncture on my back and it's worked wonders. Maybe this is something worth considering? Good luck

meronjonas

by meronjonas on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:00 am

Keep in mind that it can be caused by many factors First of all understand what are the causes behind it and why. There are various kind of technique available which is effective to reduced this problem like Breathing, Massage, Shiatsu, Acupuncture etc.

kenydisuja

by kenydisuja on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:22 am

Hi nil26,
Have you tried acupuncture treatment? If not, then must try it, acupuncture treatment is best for removing pain and it is used from many years. It is non surgical treatment.
Last edited by admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL overtly promoting an acupuncture clinic by the user removed as not permitted in the forums - see forum rules

cherry snow

by cherry snow on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 am

If you encountered this severe pain at your back then you have to do some alternative ways of treating it. You can find such effective remedy like Herbal Remedies for Inflammation.
Last edited by admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL to ecommerce site selling products removed as not permitted - see forum rules.

steevennsmithh

by steevennsmithh on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi...................................... ..! This is steevenn. When I was searching some good stuff about health I came across to this forum and I just stumbled on this site and was so excited to join. I like this forum as well I found it very much informative. I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I hope, this forum would be very helpful for me.

27 posts