Bowen Technique

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
Just-in-time

by Just-in-time on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 am

Bowen Technique

I've read a couple of articles recommending the Bowen Technique for back pain. Has anyone tried this complementary therapy?

meronjonas

by meronjonas on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:06 am

Re: Bowen Technique

The Bowen technique is one of the best and popular and it is effective to reduced your back pain problem. The best thing about this technique consists of a series of gentle moves that trigger the body to heal itself and It is very powerful effects on the body.
Last edited by admin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL to site promoting cancer care removed - URL's overtly promoting treatments & products not permitted in the forums - see rules

David147

by David147 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:01 am

The Bowen Technique helps the body remember how to heal itself. The gentle yet powerful Bowen moves send neurological impulses to the brain resulting in immediate responses of muscle relaxation and pain reduction. The moves create energy surges. Electrical impulses sent to the nervous system remind the body to regain normal movement in joints, muscles and tendons. This helps relieve muscle spasms and increase blood and lymph flow.

Girldmator

by Girldmator on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:53 am

I should try the Bowen technique for my pain.

4 posts