Alternatives to Anti-inflammatory Drugs?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
Guest Posts

by Guest Posts on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:33 am

Alternatives to Anti-inflammatory Drugs?

I can not take anti inflammation medication, like ASPRIN or IBRUFREN, is there a natural remedy I could use instead?
talkhealth team on behalf of a guest visitor

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Re: Alternatives to Anti-inflammatory Drugs?

Hi,

We would always advise that you do your research when looking at taking any alternative medicines but this article may be of interest to you; http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... y-of-life/

Regards

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

MollieRhodes

by MollieRhodes on Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:17 pm

My Grandmother use to have lot of bodyache especially legs and back pain. One of my friend recommend to follow ayurveda approach to get relief from pain. I started searching regarding ayurveda and herbal remedies for pain. I wont say she got 100% relief from pain but yes she got some relaxation.

I hope this might be helpful to you!
Aryan Herbals UK - Supplier and Manufacturer of Herbal Juices and Herbal Powders

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:29 pm

Alternative medications are valid, but they still need to be used with respect. I am in no way an expert on alternative medications and therapy but they have been used worldwide forever with good results. But it is best to click on the link Talking Health has posted. But - again - these medications are valid and have been known to work|: I'd take alternative meds myself.

4 posts