Sleep and Pain Control

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

2 posts
Guest Posts

by Guest Posts on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:46 am

Sleep and Pain Control

I suffer from digestive enzyme disorder, and as a result have most nights broken up with pain.
Do your experts have any suggestions for improving the quality of my sleep. I'm on pain meds but this only last about 4 hr.
talkhealth team on behalf of a guest visitor

JuliaNewman

by JuliaNewman on Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:38 am

Re: Sleep and Pain Control

Hope, you'll read this. It's been two months. I use Emfit QS sleep tracker. that's a sensor you put under your mattress and place a receiver nearby, and you'll get all the necessary information in the morning. That won't solve the problem but at least you will understand more. And by the way, try looking for a new mattress probably. I had neck pains for a while because of Kemmerle anomaly (won't explain what is this), so I googled some reviewsand purchased a new memory foam mattress. So, if you have one with springs try a memory foam one. Completely different experience. Sometimes I feel fresh even after 5 hours.

2 posts