Sudden Toothache

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

5 posts
ImGraham

by ImGraham on Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:53 am

Sudden Toothache

Hi,
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to share my issue.
Got this sharp toothache since yesterday. It's not the sensitivity pain. And I don't really remember when did this start. Can't remember eating something that might cause pain. Even decided to go see an emergency dentist. But then the pain reduced in a few hours.

But the pain is back again in the morning.
So I'm going to see a dentist to know what's wrong. Though I just wanted to know if any of you can possibly say what would be the reason behind this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:00 pm

Re: Sudden Toothache

Hi ImGraham,

Welcome to the pain forum!

Sorry to hear about your tooth pain. Did you manage to get to the dentist before the lockdown?

Do let us know how your got on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

pallavan

by pallavan on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Hey Toothache is just not about not taking care of Tooth . Its problem with the complete Oral hygiene . W e forget to take care of our Tongue. Many harmful bacteria present on the tongue are responsible for the pain in the tooth. These bacteria when come in contact with the tooth start causing pain. Apart from brushing , Tongue cleaning should also become an important regime in your daily life. I had gums pain in the past ,but my dentist suggested me to do regular tongue scraping which got decreased. I would suggest you to buy Copper Tongue scrapers. They are antimicrobial and durable. They perform better than Plastic Tongue scrapers available in the market.

jasonharper081

by jasonharper081 on Mon May 25, 2020 5:31 am

How can i get these copper tongue scrappers in UK any idea? I was just using the plastic type. Any oral health professional review on these copper ones?

scilover

by scilover on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:05 am

Have you visited the dentist? I had this same pain as well before and I discovered that it was because of my wisdom tooth. Maybe this could be the reason to your pain?

5 posts