Pain in the eyes

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

5 posts
scilover

by scilover on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:10 am

Pain in the eyes

there is one day, I was out with friends and suddenly I felt pain in my eyes. and then I started to have a headache. it so pains that I want to cry :')

why is that related to my head???

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:39 pm

Re: Pain in the eyes

Hello - sorry to hear about the pain - we do have a clinic running this month around pain - so please do submit your question to our experts to see if they may be able to help

thank you

https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/c ... ritis-2020
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

scilover

by scilover on Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:44 am

Thank you for the care, I will try to ask the question there. Thanks again for the help:)

Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:45 pm

Surface eye pain is often related to a foreign object in your eye, better go to a doctor for a check up

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:25 pm

It could be a burst blood vessel at the back of your eye or some kind of pressure, also at the back of your eyes.

I remember being on an airplane where what you've described hit me: it was incredibly painful. The altitude of the airplane caused a blood vessel in the back of my eye to rupture [at least it felt it had]. It didn't cause my eyes to bleed or me to lose my vision, though. I realize you weren't on an airplane when your eye was affected but I do think there was pressure in the back of your eyes that caused you pain.

It may be best to see an optician to get the back of your eyes checked out. If you don't, it could be a matter of time before it hits again. When you do see your optician, tell her/him what you've told us.

I do hope I've helped.

5 posts