Peeing pain

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
kirstyTom

by kirstyTom on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:52 am

Peeing pain

I am really struggling here, trying to get an appointment at my doctors and they are always full and the next nearest won't take me! I've been looking all over the Internet but then, I don't know of self diagnosis is the way to go?
Anyway every time I need to pee it's so painful, and also as soon as I need to go, I have to go other wise the pain will make me per myself. It's such a horrible feeling as I work in a restaurant I can't just drop everything to go to the toilet that instant. It's really embarrassing, it's not happened yet but it's going to happen that I can't just run to the toilet. I'm 22 years old and it's really getting me down. It also feels quite itchy just inside, please can someone help, with a home remedy or what to do.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

Re: Peeing pain

Hello - sorry to hear you are experiencing discomfort and pain. Have you used any over the counter products yet? You do need to see your doctor because it could be any number of things causing the problem eg cystitis, thrush etc.

You may also want to check out last year's online clinic on gynaecology as there were questions based around similar symptoms so this may help. viewforum.php?f=419

Hope things improve and come back to let us know how things progress.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

David147

by David147 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:09 am

Definitely sounds like a kidney stone. I've had a few. They're not fun. But it could also be a kidney infection or something else. I'd definitely see a doctor as soon as possible just to keep it from getting worse. And drink plenty of water in the meantime to make sure you're kidneys aren't empty. Kidney stones and infections hurt more if the kidneys are empty.

bertyolmer

by bertyolmer on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:23 pm

sounds creepy, take care buddy!

4 posts