Gastritis

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
Jjulietta

by Jjulietta on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:04 am

Gastritis

Hello I have joined this because I have been suffering from chronic pain due to gastritis of my stomach. I have been suffering from it for a few years and I found out through an endoscopy that it is bile reflux that is causing it. I have been on various medicines which do not seem to work. I have a good day or two and then it flares back up. I am trying natural remedies and I hope one day for a cure as it affects my eating and sleeping. So any advice and discussion may help and may help others with the same condition.

yellowcyclops

by yellowcyclops on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:49 am

Re: Gastritis

hey Jjulietta,
Even my dad had a similar problem. He used to have a burning sensation in his stomach. Initially, we thought that this is because of the food habits...but later on after few tests we realised that he had gastritis. But with medication, proper diet, exercising...he was recovered. I think you should figure out if your stomach is sensitive to any specific type of food...and totally avoid having that.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Re: Gastritis

Thank you for the advice and support, we do not allow URLs in the forums, but please do share tips and remedies without the URL links.

Looking forward to hearing more,
Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

3 posts