Is there anyone who has undergone a massage therapy treatment ?

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

3 posts
tomgeorge9519

by tomgeorge9519 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:30 am

Is there anyone who has undergone a massage therapy treatment ?

My brother was in an accident recently. Since he had multiple fractures on his leg, he had to undergo a surgery. Even though the surgery was successful, he is suffering from muscular pain. When we talked about this to our family doctor, he advised him to take two weeks' bed rest. He was on bed rest for the past two weeks. He told me that it's causing a lot of discomforts, and there isn't much improvement. I did an online search to find out some remedies, I came to know about massage therapy treatment. Is there anyone who has undergone this treatment before? Do tell us your opinions too
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

mhamzikhan92

by mhamzikhan92 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:02 pm

Re: Is there anyone who has undergone a massage therapy treatment ?

Oh so sad to hear that. May he recover soon. Did you ever try kratom for pain? If you didn't try it yet. now take kratom to get rid out of the pain. Kratom has been proved to be the best remedy for chronic pain concerns. Try kratom i sure you will feel good results.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Re: Is there anyone who has undergone a massage therapy treatment ?

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your brother recovers soon.

I do believe that massage has many benefits for a whole range of health issues. Even mental health issues. It is definitely worth trying. Alternative therapies can often work wonders. I don't see the harm of trying such a treatment. As long as it is done gently and with due care, then I'd give it a go.

There's not much to lose, I don't think.

3 posts